No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whilst I remember apologies to anybody who I caught with cheap shots whilst they were taunting - For the record I have no problems with anybody doing this to me - it's all part of the game (and the fun )

Couple of times last night where I did it with Hazuki and was made to eat concrete lol.

Comment

Amazingly enough, considering my poor performance, I still made it to grade B!

Comment

yeah, yesterday was superb ! I had some great fights, I even kicked Hazuki's ass twice, so there is still hope !
        just like Yoshi already said, the more I play this, the more I'm liking it,
        I'm already looking forward to our next meeting !

Originally posted by bignige
        Amazingly enough, considering my poor performance, I still made it to grade B!
        yeah buddy, and I want those pionts back ! I just turned to A- and the very first fight as an A player I already loose 1150 to ya ! revenge will be sweeeet

Comment

I'm not going out today, so will be ready and waiting on this if you punks up to it..

had shocker yesterday, yoshi and hazuki x well on form... gits

Comment

wow,what a great performance by all involved last night.Really was back and forth,all over the place.

Points took a complete hammering though,as i'm now sitting on A-.Grrrrrr,i will get those points back dammit! DCMK1,i'll meet ya on there.

Comment

Bastaz I'll be on soon then to pick up where we left off last night

Beers to be purchased on way home so expect some delayed responses possibly - Maybe not though I've been known to perform surprisingly well under inebriated conditions even if I do start spouting a load of pish.

Gonna play some COD2 & FN03 tonight too lads if you fancy - Would go oblivion but :

a) Not got the time
              b) Love playing online

Comment

I'm afraid I won't be able to join you lady's this evening, I'm going to the pub and afterwards I don't think I'll able to find the buttons on my controller....
                but when nothing comes in between I'll be online tomorrow evening for a serious online sessions of Burnout and DOA4 !!

Comment

I'll be on, thinking of picking BO Revenge up from Tesco's as well.

Comment

do it nige.. trade in that ****e doa too...

Comment

Originally posted by gibbon
                      Burn him... BURN HIM!!

Comment

Nige - Lend Gib your copy so we can have a little "fun" with him.

Comment

This was real bitchy for me last night, Hazuki sent countless invites couldn't join session. joining your game, and done that weird thing where im the only one in the lobby...
                          ack! was in a bruising mood too

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                            Nige - Lend Gib your copy so we can have a little "fun" with him.
                            How about you save that fun for FN3 eh? What happened to the winner v winner match last night?

Looked at my friends list at about 10 this morning and laughed my tits off

Yoshimax - Last seen 5 hrs ago playing DOA4
                            bignige - Last seen 5 hrs ago playing DOA4

5am!!

Comment

a few good games last night
                              took the beatings as usual but nearly beat hazuki twice

could it be i'm actually going to win a match soon?

Comment

Yoshimax - Last seen 5 hrs ago playing DOA4

5am!!

It's becoming a serious problem that game - I reckon 12 hours between Friday night and now.

Got a msg from Hazuki "What sort of shape you in" or words to that effect - I fear I may have simply been asleep but in the lobby 8)

And I thought Oblivion was going to eat my time

Comment

Working...
                                X