Geometry Wars high score and achievements challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phillai
    I have noticed this though that has improved my score...
    I wasn't aware that you could play your own music whilst playing the game.
    n00b nice work on the score phil...

Comment

BLOODY HELL YEAH!!!!
      Just got 2.7mil and survived a million, BLOODY FINALLY!!!!!
      Got to 700,000 and started thinking **** this is the most ive ever got to with one life IT'S ON, IT'S ON!!!
      Ma wee heart was pumpin, got there in a few mins with 10x (really does do the job!) went all the way through to 2.7mil in the end and im WELL HAPPY about it!
      Will keep going on with the game now and again, literally said to missus gonna have one game and when i die im off to bed......i didn't die though
      BUT Now i am off to bed.....

Comment

**** this game drives me looney.

Back to school.

Comment

Just got the game proper and got a bunch of those 'gravity well' things all over the screen - am I meant to just destroy them of let them suck up enemies? Man its pretty

Comment

I normally kill them as soon as i see them BUT it best to get used to them exploding just in case, when you get higher scores more black holes appear and it gets easy to forget just one of the buggers, then its a whole chain reaction headin in your direction!
            Practise really does make perfect on this game the more you play the more you get

Comment

I finally managed to enter the Top 10 with 20 million. I should enjoy it as long as it lasts...

Comment

Holy crap, the top person has 101 million

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
                  Holy crap, the top person has 101 million
                  holy crap indeed, just how long was that crazy bastard playing for?

Comment

Whoever did Geometry Wars have a missed opportunity here.
                    They coulda easily have put some code in so that you could record your best plays on this and show off to others how it should be played...

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper
                      holy crap indeed, just how long was that crazy bastard playing for?
                      they mentioned it was around 8 hours!!

Comment

101 million ??? ...... goddamn.... I already feel amazing when I get over a million points......

even if I suck at it... I still hugely enjoy it ! 8)

Comment

Originally posted by phillai
                          Whoever did Geometry Wars have a missed opportunity here.
                          They coulda easily have put some code in so that you could record your best plays on this and show off to others how it should be played...
                          Write something yourself that does it, submit to MS, publish on live arcade at 200 MPoints and call me when you've got my share of the millions

Comment

Originally posted by Akira
                            they mentioned it was around 8 hours!!
                            How do you compete with that ? I'd go insane playing it for 8 hours straight - I'd be fighting with myself not to throw the ship into the nearest enemy just to end it......

Comment

I know it's a bit of a bump, but just really started playing this after seeing Phil's sick scores at Crisps meet. I'm still rubbish, only getting 178,000, but i'm sticking with it! Annoyingly my housemate had a day off work, and recorded a high score of 300,000 on my tag! ft:

If he plays with the box disconnected from the net will it still remember his scores? Or should I make him create a new user on my box?

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos
                                If he plays with the box disconnected from the net will it still remember his scores? Or should I make him create a new user on my box?
                                I he isn't connected to Live, the record doesn't register. I he is connected but had a disconnect just for a couple of seconds, it also doesn't register. Achievements count, though, no matter what.

Comment

Working...
                                X