Chrome Hounds - This is WAR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But you can't see anyone in the field!

Regardless I'm going pink from herein. The battlefield needs a little colour to spruce it up.

It's only a game, not worth taking seriously

Comment

i may trade in some games for this, if only to make a giant flippable pink (enemy) crab mech. games like this i spend more time designing than playing with...

Comment

Originally posted by Chain
        It's only a game, not worth taking seriously
        i don't think you understand the importance of defending our nation

maybe you're a sal kar spy trying to bring us down with silly camo schemes...

Comment

Yep that's exactly it. That's why I was one of only three of our squad who stayed up until 2am trying to salvage the situation, fighting to defend the nation when everyone else was busy sleeping!! I suspect it was only the three of us for the whole country at that point as well, the capital points were dropping by the second.

Well I'm staying in Pink, it will strike fear in to those who see me!

Comment

BTW we've got the capital back, but it will fall unless some of us can get back online asap!

I really have to go to work....

Comment

Need to get shift patterns sorted out - I was thinking about this yesterday actually - I can do most nights kinda between 6-11pm but most daytimes are out for me.

Comment

same for me. evenings are fine

i'm thinking of having tomorrow off to lend my mech to the war effort if anyone wants to join me

Comment

At work at the moment.

I'm playing every weekday from 6pm onwards, until about 11:30pm - I can't get on any earlier unless it's at the weekend.

We *DEFINATELY* need another commander for when i'm out of action. After 6pm i'm more than happy to do that job, but if one or two others that can play before 6pm, can learn how to play tactics commander, then that would be brilliant.

Of course, after 6pm then Brats, Chopemon and myself will bring the pain!
                  Last edited by Silvergun X; 13-07-2006, 11:43.

Comment

Anyone else having problems connecting to games? I keep getting the "Connection Obstacle" message.

In Sal Kar btw... would that stop me joining a game elsewhere not in Sal Kar?

Comment

It would stop you participating in the war with us, as we're all Tarakians.

There's a valid point been brought up on the official forums - Whether you fight in a group of 1, or 6, the capture point system is the same. If we all fought individually in the same area with a defender, chances are we'd help the area much, much faster. I really hope they balance that out.

Comment

Ah right, I see... might have to change factions then. ;p

Comment

I think the camo is great, it really helped me with cutting down on FF and it's still identifiable using night vision. I'm not gonna get too hung up on saving the capital, we're clearly outnumbered by the other 2 countries and I think the balance of power has shifted so much that it will stay that way until the next war tbh. IMHO when given the choice, most people will join a winning team.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X
                            At work at the moment.

I'm playing every weekday from 6pm onwards, until about 11:30pm - I can't get on any earlier unless it's at the weekend.

We *DEFINATELY* need another commander for when i'm out of action. After 6pm i'm more than happy to do that job, but if one or two others that can play before 6pm, can learn how to play tactics commander, then that would be brilliant.

Of course, after 6pm then Brats, Chopemon and myself will bring the pain!
                            GorJax was

Comment

Yeah Gorjax was a great commander !

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                                Yeah Gorjax was a great commander !
                                Cheque's in the post Yoshi

Comment

Working...
                                X