No announcement yet.

Chrome Hounds - This is WAR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am thinking that a second squad should be organised by times people play, so we dont end up with a couple of people in separate squads on early or something, are most people on 6-11ish?

Comment

Nah don't split squads by time you want both to be highly active

Are we full ? Got 3 new recruits ready to join up ?

Comment

I'll be on 7-when ever tonight, and then most week nights 10 onwards. Going to make a concerted effort to actual play this, well as long as I like it.

Just sling me a squad name and I'll join it, I'm here to help the nation LOL 8)

edit : And going by the leadboard map it certainly needs it.

What format do the war games take, are they timed sessions ? or is it just an all out constant war

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
          Nah don't split squads by time you want both to be highly active

Are we full ? Got 3 new recruits ready to join up ?
          lol I hardly see it being that active cause I work late, it was on 20/20 last night then I think we lost a couple of people >_<

Comment

Originally posted by Simmy
            What format do the war games take, are they timed sessions ? or is it just an all out constant war
            15 minutes max, but very few matches last that long, and for the most part you don't really notice as time flies

Comment

So is it still worth signing up for TARAKIA ? It would seem from the leaderboard map that it is wiped out, and according to the manual once your capital is gone your country no longer exists in the campaign.

Comment

I think even if you lose the capital you can still fight there to take it back, it's happened repeatedly already. Hopefully at some point the other 2 countries are going to have to turn on each other and we'll be ripe for a comeback
                Last edited by Edame; 13-07-2006, 16:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Simmy
                  So is it still worth signing up for TARAKIA ? It would seem from the leaderboard map that it is wiped out, and according to the manual once your capital is gone your country no longer exists in the campaign.
                  Once it's gone you become a guerrilla fighter and have to do missions in the capital to win it back from whoever took it over, or you can seek asylum and join another country (boo hiss)

Comment

Cool Guerilla it is then Are they're any squad spaces out there then ? the war seems the most appealing part of the game by the look of things, and I don't want to have to join up with a bunch of randoms to partake in it.

Shame about the 15min games. Was imagining non stop 6 hour battles of holding the line. Ah well it will happen one day 8)

Think I'll shut up now until I've actually played it, will probs hate it now

Comment

Commander reporting for duty sirs and sirettes!

You all buggered off! 4 of you disappeared and there aren't any squad games going. O_o

I'm by myself waiting for a squad, guys..
                      Last edited by Silvergun X; 13-07-2006, 17:41.

Comment

Be on around 10-ish tonight, until 2 or so. A 4 hour Tour Of Duty.

Comment

Guys, either my connection is REALLY messed up today, or the servers are screwing around.

I've just been disconnected twice and people keep disappearing.

(And to carry on that spectrum conversation, the reason I don't use a tape player is because i don't have the tapes. )

Comment

It's probs cause I've just logged on

Any squad spaces out there ? Or do I need to start my own, NTSC-UK does not work in the search so I guess its full !

Comment

Try ntscuk, no hyphen

Comment

Originally posted by Chain
                                Try ntscuk, no hyphen
                                Does not want to have it - ntscuk NTSCUK ntsc-uk or NTSC-UK lol

Ah well guess I need some practise first anyhow This charity hound just want do !

Comment

Working...
                                X