Contact Friends Codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contact Friends Codes

I'll start this off as I thought it might be a nice way for people to share their friend codes to make `contact` and get some goodies.

My code is: 1547 0095 3114

Can't say when I'll be on because me and WEP don't usually hang, but chuck me a PM if I'm around and we'll sort something out.

Or unless anyone wants to arrange a communal time for a load of us to connect?

Well I was happy to get the nice green wifi signal square on my first try so have my friend code:

0645 0664 3585

I'll add everyone that posts into this thread, might even be able to get online tonight though not till after 8pm.

Comment

I've added you guys, here's my code:

0086 7209 7783

Comment

I've added and my code is:

1804 7082 8733

What can you do on WiFi then? Just swap stuff you've collected?

Comment

Not sure yet, but the manual says something about your friends appearing as NPCs

Comment

Hello guys.

My code is
            3393 8475 0224

I have added everyone who has posted so far. Will look for you online tonight / this weekend.

Stephen

Comment

Added everyone above and my friend code is 4038 0969 4757
              I'll be online from 7pm (GMT) most nights

Comment

Any chance we could all meet up online at a set time? Maybe 7pm on Thursday or Friday.

It would be interesting to see what's involved.

Comment

Didn't see this in time for yesterday but I'm up for that, my wifi has been behaving excellently lately so I shouldn't have any probs.

Tell you what, since this seems (unfortunately) like an overlooked title at the mo and not many people have it I'll go online at 7pm every night for a while. Will make sure I have everyone added from this thread as well.

Comment

Hello Wifi problems!

I'm connecting to my router alright but not Nintendo Wifi so I'm having a fiddle and will keep trying.

Comment

I'm on at the moment

edit: OK I'm confused - made contact with stainboy but nothing happened
                      Last edited by Spatial; 03-11-2006, 18:35.

Comment

I went into the game afterwards and we can now travel to Wifi Island. The prof said we might meet some friends there so this must be what the game said about friends appearing as NPCs. There's a well on the beach you can make a wish at and a doorway that leads to a maze of corridors, I explored for a bit before coming back to the ship and trying the wifi again. Got you again Spatial but it looks like we can't do anything together realtime.

Do you know if there's a way to exit the game without turning off the DS?

Comment

Couldn't find any way to do it.

Wifi Island wasn't showing up for me

Going to take another look.... yep tis there now

Comment

The island is small and in between Aegis and the earlier islands. I reckon there's an NPC of you in my Wifi island somewhere, I'll have to have a hunt around.

It's all intriging but seems something you need to contact a lot of people for.

Comment

Just found you (or your NPC), seems we shared some chilli a while back

Contact's stainboy seems to sure love his chilli - he even dreams about it.

You also powered up my anti-water skill. Thanks!
                              Last edited by Spatial; 03-11-2006, 18:59.

Comment

Working...
                              X