No announcement yet.

Contact Friends Codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, it's a little like animal crossing, I told the prof that was my favourite food when I started the game. I'd actually forgotten I'd told him loads of stuff and was freaked out the other night when he mentioned my town

I'm gonna go look for your character, hope you didn't tell the prof any secrets!

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101
      You also powered up my anti-water skill. Thanks!
      See, I knew something good would come out of never washing 8)

Comment

Originally posted by stainboy
        I'm gonna go look for your character, hope you didn't tell the prof any secrets!
        TBH I can't remember what I told him

Went looking for you again and you weren't anywhere on the island (the return to ship decal is a must for that maze of tunnels mind). I think NPC friends will only appear once after each connection with them?

Comment

I found yours, it took ages! I dunno why you want to live in that damp flea pit. You promised me some cheesy crackers for next time and you said you were missing wales. What did mine look like? Yours was wearing something like green dungarees (or a leotard?!) and looked like he had pants over his head, ha.

Comment

That sounds like me to a tee

Oddly enough you looked exactly the same.

Comment

Well these fashions, we've gotta all wear the latest gear eh! I tried to take a bath and nap in your bed but it wouldn't let me Oh and you upped my fire stat, you pyromaniac

This was a pretty simple thing really but for some reason it's really fun! I was well excited when I finally found your room. Need more friends now! I wanted to play the game more after that but I found out I was meant to be at work tonight and had to rush off, whoops haha!

Comment

Noone seems to be on tonight, incase anyone's reading I'll check again at half past. Can't do any later as I'm working.

Comment

I'll be on tonight at 7PM

Comment

Sorry forgot the time tonight! Will be ontime in future

Comment

Got this in the post today, and will have a play with it later on. Will post my friend code when I've had a chance to connect online and will add everyone who has posted their code.

Comment

I never managed to connect to anyone and didn't have much time to play this when it arrived so I'll be up for logging on sometime soon.

Comment

I'll connect at 7pm again tonight, see if anyone's about.

I'm stuck on the single player at the mo, the end of level bosses are pretty hard.

Comment

I'll be on tonight as well then.

End of level bosses = level grinding = why I normally don't play RPGs. I'm just about to start the fourth level but I'd have probably given up already if it hadn't made me chuckle a few times.

Comment

Ok here is my friend code:

2148 3194 3065

I've added:

Spatial101
                              stainboy
                              kramer
                              MattyD
                              harlowlad
                              Moblin (thinks thats everyone)

I should be on between 7.30pm-10pm

Comment