No announcement yet.

Contact Friends Codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! I was so shocked to see someone's name on the list.

Comment

Digital intercourse with Stainboy complete - time to see what mess he's left in my slot

I'll check back periodically to see if anyone else goes online.

Comment

Where's a puke smiley when you need one?

Haha you're a disembodied head on a tank, I suppose you could be a whole person in a tank but I prefer the first idea. You gave me a defense skill, w00t!

Spacial was still on the island in a different room, didn't give me anything though, that must happen when you connect again.

Comment

Right gonna give my ds a break, will try to come back for 9pm and then 10pm (need something to occupy my brain while I watch eastenders)

Comment

Stainboy has a massive Krusty the Klown haircut, is a Maths Genius and likes Video Games. He kindly gave me +10% wisdom ('cause he's a genius, see) and the ability to throw rocks. Always handy I suppose.

Comment

Ah man if only I really had that haircut! The rest is all 100% super true though. You kept offering me curry but I think you said I had to be quick as you operated a strict curfew. Oh and I caught you talking to yourself about being a buddhist, you promised me not to tell anyone oops.

Comment

Working...
              X