No announcement yet.

Achievement Buddy Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think i might get Jetpac this weekend so i'll keep an eye out for you online. Never played it before though you may be required to get a large percentage of those points

Comment

Chunky, if you can wait untill Sunday I'll help you with Tiger Woods.

BTW, apparently the "Play in 5 online Tournaments" achievement is supposed to be fixed now...have you tried it?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
        I tried to find a online game of JetPac last night, not one existed, created one and no joy, so if anyone else still also needs the "score 500k in co-op" one, drop me a message - Holliss360

EDIT: I was trying for a 20 minute game, prehaps that's the problem, will check again tonight. Suppose you could get 500k in 10 minutes ?
        I'm after that, can also give you the "infected" one...

What sort of times are you on Dave?

Comment

Took me just over 10 minutes to get 500k in co-op, so I'd try for around 15 minutes. By the end of the 15 minutes both of us had over 500k though. I guess it depends on if the other person is going after the achievement to as to how long you really need!

Comment

GOW: I desperately need a hand with RAAM on insane, it has been bugging me for a few months now.

Also co-op on gears and crackdown too

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
              I'm after that, can also give you the "infected" one...

What sort of times are you on Dave?
              'bout 9.30 onwards most evenings, will keep an eye out for you, cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
                Chunky, if you can wait untill Sunday I'll help you with Tiger Woods.

BTW, apparently the "Play in 5 online Tournaments" achievement is supposed to be fixed now...have you tried it?
                Sunday i might be busy, i wasn't expecting a reply that quickly! I have you on friends list anyway so i'll drop you a line, probably one evening next week Looking at your profile i can help you with the online PGR stuff too, an easy 50 points to be had there

I haven't tried the "Play in 5 online Tournaments" achievement, everywhere i've read says it's bugged so i'm not even going to bother. I'll be happy with 980 i think.

Comment

Looking for a co-op buddy on GOW, GRAW1 and GRAW2 - problem is, i'm not that good at any of em! Fire me a message if you see me online - nightswimming is the tag.

Comment

I wouldn't mind some GOW with you Tony...especially as I am crap also!

I will send a friends request tonight.

Comment

Anyone fancy doing the multiplayer FEAR achievements please send me a PM or the multiplayer GRAW2, Lost Planet

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Gareth C View Post
                        I wouldn't mind some GOW with you Tony...especially as I am crap also!

I will send a friends request tonight.
                        Did you send one?

Comment

Originally posted by Geo-V6 View Post
                          GOW: I desperately need a hand with RAAM on insane, it has been bugging me for a few months now.

Also co-op on gears and crackdown too
                          Can help out with Gears no worries. I'm on most nights playing ranked warzone so send me a message and I can find your coop. (Wheelaa is my tag)

Same for TonyDA too.

If either of you are after the Dom coop achievements I'd be happy to host the session (ie playing as Marcus) and run through the whole game with you..doesn't tale too long on Casual tbh, or Hardcore for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyDA View Post
                            Did you send one?
                            No, I went out and got drunk instead...

Will send it tonight or over the weekend.

Comment

jetpak refuelled

anyone up for the multiplayer achievement on jetpak,if so let me know.
                              gamertag is seigfreid007

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa View Post
                                Can help out with Gears no worries. I'm on most nights playing ranked warzone so send me a message and I can find your coop. (Wheelaa is my tag)

Same for TonyDA too.

If either of you are after the Dom coop achievements I'd be happy to host the session (ie playing as Marcus) and run through the whole game with you..doesn't tale too long on Casual tbh, or Hardcore for that matter.
                                Cheers mate, have added you.

Comment

Working...
                                X