No announcement yet.

Achievement Buddy Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries. I'll be on it lots this weekend so look me up!

Comment

Anyone want to come to my house with their 360 guitar to get some achievements and I will return the favour?
      London based

Comment

Anyone want to come to my house with their 360 guitar to get some achievements and I will return the favour?
        That's taking things a bit far, no?

Comment

Maybe - but I do want to try co-op and no one I know will play guiter hero because they all says its too 'fisher price' for them.
          Knobs.

Comment

I need help with Fusion Frenzy 2 if anyones got it and fancys helping us, soon as i get the online achievements unlocked it can go on the Sales Forums..

Pleaseee

Comment

still need help with Fusion Frenzy2 AND Virtual Tennis 3!!

Plsessssssssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
                still need help with Fusion Frenzy2
                Send prinnysquad (forum name)/Bletcher (gamer tag) a message. He just picked it up and would no doubt appreciate someone to whore with.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                  Send prinnysquad (forum name)/Bletcher (gamer tag) a message. He just picked it up and would no doubt appreciate someone to whore with.
                  Yes I'm up for the online achievements on this! I can't see them taking much longer than an hour.

Comment

About 90 minutes tops for you both to whore the online ones fully.

Comment

If you send me a request, RuBiQ, we'll get these points whored in a jiffy

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                        If you send me a request, RuBiQ, we'll get these points whored in a jiffy

ive just PMed you on here mate, add me and we can get them done later tonight if you are about, or tomorrow AM or something..

Comment

I need some boosting help with Ridge Racer 6, haven't done any online races but just finished the World Xplorer mode. Anyone free this weekend ?

Also need Full Auto online if anyone fancies doing that aswell ?

Comment

chunky i can give you a hand with ridge 6

Destrukt2006

also GOW graw 2 and a fair few others as well

Comment

nice one chunky i will be on tonight for ridge if you like?
                              and certainly tomorrow as well

Comment

I'm sure the world and his dog has already done this, but I'm looking at going through Gears of War as Dom, on the hardest difficulty. If someone wants a piece of the action, add me:
                                themanwithapc

Comment

Working...
                                X