No announcement yet.

PSYVARIAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seem to have a prob with the earth level, and im pretty sure i'm doing something wrong i can only get 850 at most but on forest im up there with 2000+
    Any pointers\vids would help a lot..
    Currently practising asteroid

Comment

Originally posted by phillai
      I'm sure I know how to play and I'm sure I know how to buzz but I've tried soooo hard and my best level is 23 and a buzz level of 850 on the very first level.
      First of all, i take it your are using the Rotate button (default: R1)? You can either hold down rotate (ship spins/moves slowly) or tap the rotate button (ship spins/moves faster.) When you are rotating you will attract more Buzz.

Try this: Play thru Earth a few times. Don't shoot at all and keep the rotate button pressed down all the time. By not shooting you will be concentrating entirely on Buzzing. By keeping the rotate button pressed down the ship will move slowly and you will of course have more control. Just try and Buzz all the bullets and lasers and see what you get.

##EDIT## Repeating myself from an earlier post in this thread.

Originally posted by phillai
      As for your comment about the ship being a weapon? Are you talking about using it as a weapon when you level up and are invincible?
      Yes. Tbh i wouldn't worry about that until you get your Buzz a bit higher.

Comment

OK, I'll give it a try now... Thanks!

Comment

Anyone know what the ROTATE on or off in the menu option is for? It doesnt seem to effect anything in the game, not even the rotate fuctionality of R1.

Comment

Originally posted by Canton Province
            Anyone know what the ROTATE on or off in the menu option is for? It doesnt seem to effect anything in the game, not even the rotate fuctionality of R1.
            I assumed it was for orbiting - the ship will lock to a circular path when you level up and BUZZ the hell out of a boss while orbiting it (first done in Photon XA)

Comment

this is an old thread....but

Saur still plays this game

and....

I'M STILL TOP ON HIS BOARD WAAHAHAHAHAA111!!!!11

Comment

I?m getting the re: release of Revision in about fifteen days, looking forward to join after that.

Comment

I just picked this up today for 16 euro. It's the cheapest game in the store, including preowned PS2 stuff.

Comment

Working...
                  X