No announcement yet.

Fable 2 Hero dolls achievement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I work through the day during the week and get weekends off, i finish at half 4 though so can get on for around 5ish if thats any good? if not then will have to sort out a time during a weekend. i got all the gargoyles, keys and now the completionist (even though i dont have all the expressions it still gave me it ???)

Comment

Anyone able to help me get some "See the Future" DLC achievements.
      I'm in need of:

The Colourist
      The Fowl Player (t'd be happy of someone would tell me how to get the chicken outfit)
      The Combatant
      The Con Artist
      The Concierge
      The Nutcracker (i'd be happy with some tips on where would be the best place for easy attacks)

Comment

Who needed the dolls lending still? I had a bit of a glitch where one i had went missing from my inventory but I think someone gifted me another so I should be able to lend them all out.

Comment

Bit of a cheeky one, but if anyone's coming up to the end of the game and is going to be getting the 3 achievements for the 3 selections there would they mind inviting me to watch? I didn't realise you could do things that way when I first played it through and missed the boat.

Comment

If someone could lend me the hero dolls that would be great

Comment

Originally posted by ExtremePabs View Post
              If someone could lend me the hero dolls that would be great

I can do the doll cheev for you if you join my game, can also do keys, completionist, celeb, gargoyles, ruler of albion and duelist if needed lol??

You need all the DLC to join my game though, free versions are fine

Comment

cool just message me when u r on next mate thanks

Comment

Christ, its happened again. Garth is missing so I cannot lend them all out to AdamS. Hopefully one of you guys can do the honours. I still have Hammer, Lucien,Threase and multis of Hero and Reaver.

Unless someone has a crap load of Garths and his happy to gift me one. I have Hero and Reavers out my ears

Comment

It's all done and dusted matey, but thanking you for your keen aid!

A fellow colleague has managed to hunt them out so we'll be doing a wee trade tonight. That Garth bug certainly is a frustrating one! Thanks again :-)
                    ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Working...
                    X