Capcom Suicide (medic)
    Number45 (engineer)
    Talizker (footsoldier)
    Darwock (tactician)
    ezee ryder (scout/saboteur)
    Myth (medic if that's fine?)

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
      There are also people who haven't yet confirmed their clan invitations - not sure if they'll be able to participate?
      They won't be able to, I think the same applies for anyone who wasn't in the clan when the challenege was issued too

Be intresting seeing how many people can actually play tonight

I will be on at 8.30 at the latest

Comment

How many are we expecting?

Comment

its set to a 12v12 although I doubt we will manage that and i doubt Rllmuk will either

It's a wait and see thing

Comment

MikeF (scout)
            Capcom Suicide (medic)
            Number45 (engineer)
            Talizker (footsoldier)
            Darwock (tactician)
            ezee ryder (scout/saboteur)
            Myth (medic if that's fine?)
            OrgunUK (most likely medic)

Comment

8vs8 would be fine, so we already have a good number if no-one else can make it.

But the following should also confirm:

Doodledude
              Daragon
              Fishbowelhead
              Nekofever

Which makes 12!
              Last edited by capcom_suicide; 13-03-2009, 12:26.

Comment

8v8 would be good for me too. Did all our 8 join the clan before the challenge was issued?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeF View Post
                  8v8 would be good for me too. Did all our 8 join the clan before the challenge was issued?

Good question!

You could almost do with the MSN details of the RLLMUK boss, might need to re-send the invite if we get problems....

If only we had the xbox live party system.... Grrrrr.

Comment

Already tried to do that but you can't even cancel the challenge

As long as someone from us turns up via the clan match option we should get the win if no one from rllmuk appears

Can't see it happening though and I suspect it will go ahead even if it is odd teams. Only for fun afterall (or is it)

Comment

Originally posted by MikeF View Post
                      Already tried to do that but you can't even cancel the challenge

As long as someone from us turns up via the clan match option we should get the win if no one from rllmuk appears

Can't see it happening though and I suspect it will go ahead even if it is odd teams. Only for fun afterall (or is it)
                      Fun? Fuuuun! This is deadly serious!*

* Totally agree mate, I'm sure there will be some peeps turning up from RLLMUK. If they have 12 and we have 8, then it's up to them if they drop a few players, we promised to deliver 12.

Looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                        8vs8 would be fine, so we already have a good number if no-one else can make it.

But the following should also confirm:

Doodledude
                        Daragon
                        Fishbowelhead
                        Nekofever

Which makes 12!
                        I'm ready but not sure how I join, I guess I'll try and join a friend like normal? is it password protected?
                        Anyway I've only unlocked medic and engineer so I'll probably be one of those.

Comment

have u added me to the clan yet? id be happy to help out tonight ?

Comment

Still waiting for you to accept the invite, it's been out for ages.

Comment

Originally posted by doodledude View Post
                              I'm ready but not sure how I join, I guess I'll try and join a friend like normal? is it password protected?
                              Anyway I've only unlocked medic and engineer so I'll probably be one of those.
                              Have you accepted the Clan invite and Clan match? (from the online options?)

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                                Have you accepted the Clan invite and Clan match? (from the online options?)
                                yeah I've been in the clan for a couple of weeks. When I go to the match tab it says accepted but I don't know if this is general or related to me. I know I haven't joined the match as I couldn't find the option to do so. Maybe I'm automatically joined already

Comment

Working...
                                X