• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeF View Post
    This depends on who can definately play on Weds at 9pm

Need to be online in Killzone for 8.40pm to get into the game

I can play

If we want to play the match I will accept the challenge
    Pretty sure the challenge is for the Thursday. 19th wasn't it?

:EDIT: By the way, feel free to reject & re-challenge with less numbers. 11-a-side might be a bit optimisitic for one or both clans.
    Last edited by Mr M0by; 14-03-2009, 08:55.

Comment

I'm up for another match let me know the day. Wed or thurs should be ok for me

Comment

Will have to check, if it's a Thurs then I can't make it

Comment

Yeah it was a Thursday, just checked. I can re-challenge for the Weds if you prefer.

Comment

Weds or Thurs is good for me. I also have a real life mate, [NTSC]VoteForShipment who can play too.

I have very little interest in public matches after this, so just take all the challenges we can and I suggest we go for 10 player.
            Last edited by capcom_suicide; 14-03-2009, 16:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
              Here is the battle replay from the KZ2 website.

I hope it doesn't show the moment where I tried to throw a grenade out a window only for it to bounce off the invisible MikeF who was standing right in front of me.. shameful suicide!
              Great tool!

We did well with 2 less players really.
              Attached Files

Comment

Can one of the officers decline this challenge then so it can be reissued as I am not going to be on the PS3 tonight

Comment

Can one of the officers decline this challenge then so it can be reissued as I am not going to be on the PS3 tonight
                  I'll fix that now.

EDIT: Done.

Lets try Weds, 8PM!

MikeF
                  CapcomSuicide
                  VoteforShipment
                  Doodledude
                  Darwock
                  Myth
                  Last edited by capcom_suicide; 14-03-2009, 16:39.

Comment

hi hi MikeF,

i'm a long-long time visiter,
                    can i join in the ntsc-uk clan too ??

PSN: bikutaa
                    i have only a score of 717 (medic), would i be overpowered and squashed(??)
                    but please accept me if i meet the criteria, thank you

.bikutaa(vic)

Comment

Cheers CS

Vich will send you an invite when I next hit the PS3, probably tomorrow unless one of the officers beats me to it

Comment

I'm always on in the evening at the min , gets the frustrations out of me after a crappy day at work ...nintastic is me so if you're ever short of a player or desperate for someone good (as in taking the hit for you !)

Comment

Can everyone who has asked to join the clan please check for their invites as there are still plenty outstanding.

Thanks

Comment

Assuming this is a 21:00 start, count me in. Friday night was so much fun!

I have Tactician available to me as well now, possibly Assault come Wednesday.

Comment

Wednesday should be good for me but 8pm is a little early as its around kids bed time - 8.30 or later would be better.

Comment

Cheers CS

Vich will send you an invite when I next hit the PS3, probably tomorrow unless one of the officers beats me to it
                                thanks MikeF, i'll look out for that in the KZ2 messaging system i assume,

also how are u guys setting map(s)/order or objectives/order decided, is there a default rotor, or consultation with the rllmuk clan??

thanks

.bikutaa(vic)

Comment

Working...
                                X