No announcement yet.

Killzone 2 NTSC-uk Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I had to re-create it, tried to msg you but it wouldnt send.

Comment

Well me and Darwock got thoroughly owned

Comment

So what have I learned about team NTSC-UK so far.. well, Mike has a rocket launcher lol!

Comment

Hunting for my headset, where is the little bast!

I'm getting major lag in this match, is it just me?
          Last edited by Myth; 06-03-2009, 20:04.

Comment

Argh im definitely lagging, the respawn countdown keeps stopping >_<

edit: Not to mention people im aiming at keep vanishing

edit mother****ing 2: the game crashed.
            Last edited by Orgun; 06-03-2009, 20:08.

Comment

I can't play like this, gonna call it a night after this match everyones just warping everywhere.

It's not even letting me spawn now
              Last edited by Myth; 06-03-2009, 20:19.

Comment

Sounds like a good idea...and as I just humiliate myself by throwing a grenade at you and then having it bounce off you and right back at me.

Comment

lol I did see that, made me chuckle.

That rocket launcher was deadly!

Comment

I didn't have any lag until that last assassination round when I was the target, standing in the room and then all of a sudden someone came in doing forward rolls at hyperspeed and I died.

Anyway, if we have Mike and his launcher of doom then we should do well against rllmuk. Sorry I couldn't say much chaps, could hear you all loud and clear though.

edit - I hope the lag isn't something that will become common since that update to 1.20 - I haven't seen ANY until today

Comment

edit - I hope the lag isn't something that will become common since that update to 1.20 - I haven't seen ANY until today
                      Same here, this is the first bout of lag i've seen.

Comment

Yup the first time I've seen lag too.

Comment

Strange, I noticed that too. It wasn't really bad but it was definitely noticeable for the first time I've been playing. I've had the odd jerky movement but it was pretty sustained today across several servers.

Comment

I came on at 20:10, but only about 4 of us were playing, so I just went on public servers. I thought it would be pants to be on a private room 2v2...

This game really needs a party mode!

Comment

It was 3 vs 2 - not so bad with small numbers once we changed to a smaller map, it was my first opportunity to get directly involved with some of the mission objectives cos I wasn't competing with a dozen other people! Also, we were supposed to be getting a feel for how we might play as a team, weren't we?
                              Last edited by Darwock; 07-03-2009, 07:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                                It was 3 vs 2 - not so bad with small numbers once we changed to a smaller map, it was my first opportunity to get directly involved with some of the mission objectives cos I wasn't competing with a dozen other people! Also, we were supposed to be getting a feel for how we might play as a team, weren't we?

Aye.... the old beer judgement strikes again! mybad.

Comment

Working...
                                X