No announcement yet.

Killzone 2 NTSC-uk Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah sorry that didn't work out as gripping as we'd have all hoped initially. In the end I had another 3 or 4 players on stand-by on top of those that I asked to drop out of the lobby. I wanted to give as many of those that are new to the DVDF a game & try and hook them in (asuming they enjoy it), so they don't lose interest and we never seem them again after the first week! We'd definitely like to play a return match and an 8v8 limit is fine, with your choice of map/night etc.

Comment

Yeah I think 8v8 is best as quite a few no shows really makes a difference I think.
      It was funny in parts though, with our teams ineptitude really shining through! Friendly fire a go-go!

Comment

Yeah....erm....sorry! I think I grenaded you once by accident, oopsie!

Comment

We had 15 team kills, kinda getting in the way of each other during the defense of your bomb plant. I shot 2 of my guys that were trying to disarm because of panic that it was one of you!

Comment

Updated the second post. Keeping it to definites, for obvious reasons!

Comment

Thanks again guys, and sorry we couldn't be more competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post

Yeah....erm....sorry! I think I grenaded you once by accident, oopsie!
                Don't worry about it, I think I managed to kill everyone of our side by the end!

Comment

God, we got hammered? So what was the player tally in the end? Was it mostly down to being outnumbered? Chin up lads, we'll have more people next time for sure

Comment

It was 9-6 in the end, and that was after two of theirs agreed to drop out.

Comment

Can we agree to balance teams. (+/- 1) It wasn't fun to be outnumbered, and so actually having fair teams is important for me to continue with this.

Small team games can be great fun too.

Map wise, I love em all!

Comment

I want to be in, but it depends on Sony Japan returning my PS3 in time (I got the email from them today to say they had received it so it looks possible).

I shouldn't book a spot until I can be certain though.

Comment

I agree, being outnumbered completely ruined yesterday and really ruins the whole point of a clan match if you ask me.

Comment

oofff.. 6? how come? I gather Mike was sick but did someone else not show up?

Comment

Orgun had trouble connecting to PSN, so that was unavoidable obviously.

Just going back through the posts now to see how come we agreed to 11v11 in the first place.

nintastic and Vich will be eligible from now on as well, so hopefully we'll fare better for next week. I really hope so, I couldn't motivate myself last night with the disadvantage we had. Not sure how many times I'll be able to play if we keep having the same problem.
                              Last edited by Number45; 19-03-2009, 07:22.

Comment

Yea I know what you mean, as soon as the match was a minute or so in you could just tell there was no real point in even playing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X