No announcement yet.

Monster Hunter Tri - Weds Static

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just unlocked the volcano area in single player so I think this evening i'm just going to don my gathering gear and farm some ore while listening to the MBMBAM podcast.

Comment

I hope I will be able to get on later around 11ish, couldn't do it last night unfortunately

Can anyone help me do the Gobul hunt quest please?

Comment

Going to be online for a couple hours now, running really short on cash

Comment

You should use the farm offline to make cash. Raise Godbugs and sell them. They're worth 210z each.

Comment

Anyone around now to help me hunt a Gobul?

Pwetty please?

Comment

Im on now for a session.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                You should use the farm offline to make cash. Raise Godbugs and sell them. They're worth 210z each.
                Ah cheers, i'll do that. I think I have a ton of 'em anyways heh

Comment

I might not be on when you come back jim, I've got a lesson 4~5pm so I'll probably be on way after you've gone to bed.
                  For the sharq lance we'll need to do some arena Great Ludroth as we need R Ludroth Coins.

Comment

anyone about tonight? going on now if so

Comment

I should be online in 3~4 hours. Will be trying to get to HR50 and beat Alatreon to start with.

Two new event quests today:

Event: Hunt 4 Great Jaggi
                      May 22 to May 27 - Min. HR: 1 - Reward: False Jaggi

Event: The Phantom Uragaan
                      May 22 to May 27 - Min. HR: 18 - Reward: Charm/Rusted

And one starting tomorrow, which I think is the Jhen Mohran one. Good loot from the higher one! Need to make my Mohran Cannon!

Gigantic Monster: Omen 1-Day
                      May 23 to May 26 -
                      Last edited by kryss; 22-05-2010, 14:59.

Comment

going on now, anyone about?

Comment

I'm going on now guys, am HR16 at the mo and grinding my way up to the level 3* quests. Would be great to team up with someone.

Comment

What's happened to all the hunters, cant find many people on now

Comment

No-one can get past Alatreon, if the NA servers are anything to go by. I was chatting to a dude who was raising a second character as he'd got to HR50 and then not been able to get any further.

Even the higher guys are pretty bad. I might well spend tomorrow just doing Ala runs with peeps.

Jim! That means you too!

Comment

Hah, i've not even began to contemplate taking on Alat yet >_<
                                Just hearing horror stories like the aformentioned.
                                In some ways i want to watch a few youtube vids to see how the fight goes, to prepare myself. But another part of me wants it to be a nice suprise

I've been on HR 50 for the best part of the week just mainly farming for Dober parts and others, as i realised, i don't have an upper rank armour for Great sword/ Hammer yet!

Comment

Working...
                                X