No announcement yet.

Monster Hunter Tri - Weds Static

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going online now, NTSC-U players can feel free to search+join. I have it set so i can hear what's said in the room so if I'm on a quest say hello and I'll try to finish quick.

Comment

I'm on now, details above somewhere!

Valor1
      CityGate1

Comment

I quite fancy getting into this. Aint got it yet, though. Are you guys all using voice comms and would you describe it as essential to the experience? That's kinda essential to me, as I tend to play quite late (10-12ish) with my headphones on so I don't wake my little boy, and so I can't really be barking down a mic all the time...

Comment

i'm still having real issues with the online portion of this. I havent managed to play a single quest with others and cant seem to add anyone from the forum due to the annoying system Capcom have chosen.

Is there any way we can choose a server and gate and try and stick to that? Perhaps using valor4 city gate4 or something? Also maybe we can have an agreement informally whereby qe spend the first 5mins of our online time just not in a quest to give others time to add eachother? Any thoughts forumites?

Comment

Dog a mic aint essential, but getting a keyboard would be preferable. Buddha ive been trying to add you for days but i never find you on, i think we all just post here when going on, hopefully we'll find each other.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
              Dog a mic aint essential, but getting a keyboard would be preferable. Buddha ive been trying to add you for days but i never find you on, i think we all just post here when going on, hopefully we'll find each other.
              Thanks for the reply. Does it have an effect on adding people if you're not in the same city? Thanks for trying to add me, i will be on from around 5.30 tonight?

Comment

Nope you can add from any city, i'll try and get on around 5 ish then to add you.

Comment

Shall we use Valor 1 City 15 as our meeting grounds? It's on a populated server, but at least that means there will be randoms passing by if no forumites are present. If it's not working we can always shift it.

Comment

Originally posted by Riskbreaker View Post
                    Shall we use Valor 1 City 15 as our meeting grounds? It's on a populated server, but at least that means there will be randoms passing by if no forumites are present. If it's not working we can always shift it.
                    Sounds good to me. I will be on from around 5:30 I would think, and would love to do some questing (bearing in mind I'm on the capturing great jaggi quest at the moment offline, so go easy on me guys if you are miles better!)

Comment

Im online now but still dont see you Buddha, I'll sit in Valor 1 City 15 then, Kanon cant see you online in friends.

Comment

Managed to hook up with jimtendo online with no issues yesterday.

The easiest way to find peeps is to search by ID and then jump to their location and wait for them to come back from a quest if they're on one. Then send the message with the friend invite.

Comment

I'm going on now and will spend 10 minutes on Valor 1 City 15 without questing. Add me

Comment

Right Alana I'm in your town! Cant get in to your quest but will wait.

People come and join us if you're online!

Comment

Dude it says you're not accepting friend requests?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                                Im online now but still dont see you Buddha, I'll sit in Valor 1 City 15 then, Kanon cant see you online in friends.
                                Wasn't online at the time mate. Just making the suggestion

In case no-ones realised, you can talk with other players at the same city gate without entering a city even though you can't see them. Don't know if it's much use, but you never know.

Comment

Working...
                                X