No announcement yet.

Monster Hunter Tri - Weds Static

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played this with an RL friend last night. Awesome stuff! Although we twice failed to take down the Great Jaggi. I was beating a crap out of it for ages with a Buster Sword but it just wouldn't go down!

Comment

Got an ID yet FSW?

Comment

So Jim, my pockets:
        Potion, Mega potion, lifepowder, cold drink, steak, L+ bomb, L bomb, large barrels, gunpowder, scatterfish, huskberries, husk s, sleep herb, sleepfish, parashroom, farcaster, flashbombs, pierce lvl3, freeze shells, recover lvl1, sleep 1, sleep 2, para 2, exhaust shells, slicing shells, combo volumes 1,2,3,4

I think that covers it. If you have Feline Pyro you don't need L+ as it makes L -> L+. Very handy.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
          Got an ID yet FSW?
          Yep.
          LKAFX6

I'm now up to level...... 2!!! :-)

Comment

Going to be online any time soon Jim?
            I'm thinking we need to do some Arena for the coinage.

Comment

Sorry bud about jumping ship.

The fact that last round (even though it was quickish with randoms) irked me a little.
              When you went to great lengths as to what was needed, the guy blantantly just ignored it and just leeched.

I could see it the second time when placing bombs (as the first time you asked the guy why he didn't place any) as he just ran in to make it look like he was placing stuff and just rolled out.

meh, anyway a little thing.
              Just need to get some offline fishing done for future runs.

Comment

No worries dude, that James dude was really annoying. Xero left after the following run and bitched about him as well.

I hate freeloaders! I think passwording Alatreon quests from now on is a good idea.

Comment

Not on today but probably am tomorrow for a good session. Might break out the video capture as well so I can stick some new stuff on youtube.

Comment

hey, been playing mh3 quite abit recently and want to take it online. so i'm up for some games.

Comment

Do you have the European or North American version?

Comment

imma european.

Comment

Working...
                        X