Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super SF4 Tourney no. 1 - Knockout round now on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will enter if a PS3 tournament is setup.

Comment

Ps3 for me too.

Comment

I am in for 360

Comment

ps3 if it happens

Comment

Yep, I'll be in, PS3 for me though.

Comment

Count me in for the 360 version. I quite like the idea of a league this time around. I've not spent a lot of time with this version yet so I'll probably be playing a combination of Rufus and Abel but maybe i'll have learnt a few tricks with Dudley or Cody by the time this gets going.
              Been looking forward to doing an NTSC thing cos I find the ranked battle stuff quite a chore. Is anyone up for messing about with the new team battle mode?

Comment

If Stakers is in then I'm up for this (on 360) too. Will probably pick someone new because I'm sick of Gief/Hawk already!

Team play would be great for either a league or a tournament but the logistics of getting everyone together might be a bit of a nightmare.

Comment

Im in! Im so bad at this game but wat the hell!

Comment

There seems to be some interest for a PS3 tourney...So I will try and set something up,

Am busy until Sunday so will try and get a thread up then.

Comment

Typical, this gets started while I'm on holiday! Guess I'll wait for the next one...
                      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

When do you leave/return mayhem? Might end up going to go for a league so that bit will last a couple of weeks.

Updated the first post with all entrants so far. If I've missed you off or don't have your gamertag then let me know.

We've got 14 so far so could manage either a league or a cup format if anyone has any preference.
                        Also thinking that if we do a league I might still go for 5 bouts rather than 3 just so games last a bit longer, if anyone has any thoughts on that though let me know!
                        Last edited by Psyduck; 15-05-2010, 08:10.

Comment

if this is still open to entrants count me in.
                          xbl; G1NKE1

Comment

My gamertag is JaySab

Comment

If you get the PS3 tourney make sure to let me know as I would definitely be interested here and I can only see details for the 360 one on the first page so far.

Comment

Id be up for some ps3 games too

Comment

Working...
                                X