Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super SF4 Tourney no. 1 - Knockout round now on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm another player for a possible PS3 tournament.. I'll bring El Fuerte play in!

Comment

Originally posted by Psyduck View Post
      When do you leave/return mayhem? Might end up going to go for a league so that bit will last a couple of weeks.
      I'll be back on the 26th of this month...
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

OK, well I think with Mayhem in we've got 16, which makes for 4 groups of 4 for a champions league format, so will probably go for that. If mayhem doesn't fit his games in then we'll just count him out, but at least he gets a chance...

Still open for anyone else who wants to join though - draw will be made tomorrow.

Comment

Count me in if there's space

360 tag - Socko

Comment

Right, the entry of socko means we've got 16 without mayhem, so sadly we'll miss him out of this one.

First post now updated with draw and rules so get going! See if you can spot the group of death...

Comment

I just made a slight amendment to the spreadsheet

Good luck everyone!

Comment

Group of death indeed!
                I'll be available most weekday evenings, but could use some notice since I'm not on all the time.
                Good luck all!

Comment

Cool, I'll add any gamertags I haven't already got and ping peeps when I'm online.

Good luck!

Comment

I've added the members in my group as friends. My tag is moonwhistle, (not capitalised). If anyone else would like a game please look me up.

Comment

My PSN name is higashibashi.

Comment

To those in my group, I'll sort out my friends list tonight and add you all. Apart from you supergoal, as you seem to be on PSN ... :/

Comment

Supergoal - are you on XBL? Also, are you actually in tokyo, cause if so then you don't really want to be entering a tournament with UK people cause the lag will be terrible...

Comment

Just added my tag to the spreadsheet (I'm the ch33se) and I'll add everyone in my group as friends.

I'll most likely be on tonight if anyone's up for a group match.

Comment

Sorry guys, I thought I did mention that I had the PS3 version!
                              About lag though, sometimes it can be bad, but sometimes even when playing someone in Europe it's almost perfect and hardly notice lag. Timing it to a certain time of the days helps.

Comment

anyone from group 1 up for playing tonight about 9 ?

Comment

Working...
                                X