No announcement yet.

Psyvariar: Revision ScoreBoard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, no wonder. A few times I've gone through some bullets thinking htf did I do that without dieing, but I must have been temporarily invincible. And there I was thinking I was l33t

Cheers Saur.

edit - some scores. please excuse how awful they are, guy's gotta start somewhere

area 1: 4,986,300 / 767
    area 3-B: 1,086,700 / 1209

best total: 8,227,700 / 61 / 3-B

Comment

I demand a recount!

Sorry, but I finally got round to playing the damn game again. Well, I'm not brilliant, but I'm not the worst anymore...

Earth: 6055100/1004

So continues the long Moodmon tradition of sucking ass at every single game apart from TIE Fighter.

Comment

Starting to get the hang of Graviton now, but it is taking me 5 bombs to do what the DVD does in 3...

Comment

MWAAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAA!

THE EARTH IS MINE!

See this cat?

ppphhff3334rrr it!

Comment

Turned my attentions towards Forest today:

5,219,200 / 2753

Comment

saur you trying to tempt me into postin my earth score

Comment

I have now a decent overall 14,XXX,XXX score thanks to you guys. I have also witnessed the beautiful Photon boss today.

Originally posted by Saurian
                To display the hitpoint and BUZZ range:
                Player 2 pad: hit select to highlight "options" - hold Ls and Rs and push start to ending "secret lab". Select "Hit Disp" ON to display the hitpoints and ranges for everything (even enemy shots have ranges!)
                Saur, seem like this feature didn?t make it to the SuperLite2000 version ? when doing it shows only the normal option menu.

Comment

Not that my score is any good, but this thread can use some support 8)

Overall: 14.961.500/??/X-A

I'll post my level another time.

Edit: My new scores.

Overall: 15832004/lv.84/X-A

1: 6866500/1051
                  2-A: 3051000/915
                  2-B: 3588900/1695
                  2-C: 3852500/1270
                  2-D: 3529900/1498
                  3-A: 4455400/2214
                  3-B: 4107800/1937
                  4-A: 3719700/1215
                  4-B: 4567500/2392
                  X-A: 1719800/330
                  X-B: 1820500/290

Don't mind the X-A and X-B scores

Comment

Apologies for the delay in updating the scores for you Derek, because you edited your previous post I didnt realise there were any new posts in here.

I have been concentrating on Earth mostly, it is very tough getting the buzz along with 100 destruction, but I think I have a decent enough score up there with 100 destruction now .

I have also been concentrating on Volcano - getting 100 destruction is very hard indeed, and I dont think I will be bothering on any level other than the first (you get an extra bomb from 100 descruction, so it can be important).

I think the time will come very soon for me to try another full run to up my 60m score a little. In theory I should be able to beat that without even using Colony...

EDIT: A capture card and a new PC are coming my way soon, so hopefully I will be able to capture some Ikaruga and Psyvariar vids for people here to see.

Comment

Thanks for updating, but you forgot my new overall score

I think I'm now going to practice on Cloudbank and Valley.

Comment

Ok done now - again apologies, I didnt see that for some reason.

I have also updated my graviton score now - a nice 21m .

I have also been working hard on a new overall score, and managed to beat my best score but I was using 4 lives... and I beat my overall score without Colony, so I hope I can give my overall score a nice jump soon .

Comment

Originally posted by Derek
                          thats a score with continues :/

Comment

Yes it is.

Derek: please can overall scores be from 2 lives and no continues as stated in the first post.

I will take the overall score down for now.

Comment

Oh, I'm sorry I had some scores with continues and thought that this was my best one on one credit. How can you tell which score is without continues?

Comment

Originally posted by Derek
                                How can you tell which score is without continues?
                                The number of continues used = the last number(s) of the overall score.

Your score.

Comment

Working...
                                X