Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats worth a read, it gives a few details on what is included with CoP.

Also http://www.fileplanet.com/files/140000/145806.shtml if you want a laugh

Its World of Warcraft but its quite funny.

Comment

Hello,

I don't normally frequent this forum, but I thought I'd pass this on. We (otaku.co.uk) have had enquiries from people running Japanese copies of FFXI asking if I can get them a Japanese CoP. My contact in Japan has said he is willing to buy copies at retail and forward them to anyone who wants one. You can use this link to order:

UK based anime/manga/game art book, CD and DVD retailer.

We'll forward the payment to him and he will ship the game directly from Japan (should take about 2 weeks to arrive after ordering).

Thanks.

Comment

Installing my CoP as I post this

edit: update only took me 25 minutes on 1mbps.
        Last edited by Adam; 01-10-2004, 11:06.

Comment

OH FARKY HELL!!!!!!!

Just phoned home and my COP is there as I type.

Stupid work, always ****ing around my with my Vana?diel life.

But COP and Out Run 2 on the same day, does life get any better. =D

Comment

Originally posted by C'
            OH FARKY HELL!!!!!!!

Just phoned home and my COP is there as I type.

Stupid work, always ****ing around my with my Vana?diel life.

But COP and Out Run 2 on the same day, does life get any better. =D
            I just got Outrun 2 this morning, its awsome.

If only I could get on Xbox Live, I moved my tv and stuff into a new room and my router needs moving but the lead is too short ><

If anyone would like to do some CoP exploration tonight let me know.
            Last edited by mikewl; 01-10-2004, 13:48.

Comment

Me and Bayan thought that we should, as a LS, go and tear moblin **** up in Movalpolus ASAP.

Should probably allow everyone to get their stuff together tonight and plan the excursion for tommorrow. I believe Mihki will be working so we should arrange it for early evening.

Comment

Hey Guys, Posty Dropped My Off This Morning 5 Mins Before I Left For Work
                But I Am Installing And Updating NOW

Comment

Somehow, I knew I'd be amongst the last to get CoP.

Typical, I order it in plenty of time, yet I still don't get it for ages after.

EDIT: Actually, thinking about it, if Rare has his, mine should arrive tomorrow. I hope...
                  Last edited by Vanicent; 01-10-2004, 15:58.

Comment

Sounds good Ces but we don't have CoP yet either and Mihki works until 6 so anything would have to be planned for 7.00pm at the earliest.
                    (hopeing it will arrive tomorrow)

Comment

We have not our CoPs yet >< we're hoping for arrival tomorrow.

[Edit] What she said (*'.')

Comment

Kitetsu's CoP arrived today from dvdboxoffice

However the disk is knackered, put it in the PC and it wont autorun, explore the drive and the files appear but clicking the set up files does sod all. tried this in another PC but no such luck.

Talk about feeling deflated. its gonna take bloody weeks to get it sent back to canada just to wait on them sending out another.

Comment

Have you tried copying the contents of the disc to your hard drive and running it from there?

Comment

yea using basic copy and paste it fails due to protection on disk 1.

using alcohol and nero it just crashes about 80% through the process

Comment

I got pissed off last night no end. 4 hours in party and gained 0 exp... well I did get about 2.4k exp but lost it all as well. Never underestimate ****ing incompetence of teammates. So now im still level 51 And ive wasted an entire evening... better luck tonight, no sign of our CoPs yet btw.

Comment

We need a role call for those with CoP, cos i wouldn't mind crawling around the moblin town's or having a crack at Empty, being it s lvl30 cap alot of us will be able to do(including the new guys to the LS) apart from the only rare/ces thing could mean doing twice.

I know i could use either my Sam, Pld, War or Monk, but would prefer my sam as the lvl 30 cap lets me own with mediate, and still act like tank at that level as my gear would be all cent.Armor

Comment

Working...
                                X