Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Van said he got his email about it being shipped from VG+ tonight. Mines still on processing and I didn't get an email yet though

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
      I think Van said he got his email about it being shipped from VG+ tonight. Mines still on processing and I didn't get an email yet though
      Yeah I did Adam, I got the message just after 8pm. So, I'm pretty sure everyone else's will be dispatched soon.

Comment

hehe spoke too soon, got my 'shipped' email just now

Comment

So far I have only been to Bibiki Bay and tried out the boat trip once.

After that me and two others were checking out the area and we all died to an IT Gob.

I ended up back in Jeuno, im going to wait for more of you to get CoP before I go to any of the other new areas.

An Update:

Going on the boat trip again I ended up on a seperate island, it looked great for some fishing, all the enemies were too weak on land.

First try at fishing on this new island - You have caught a Monster

A Bibiki Pugil - It was way too hard for a lvl 56 Bard to handle

After being raised I thought Surely I cant be catching another one, and there were more people nearby if i needed help.

Try again - You have caught a Monster

Another Bibiki Pugil - Need another raise

lost 4k exp and lvled down just trying to fish in this new area, the boat trip was not too bad but fishing on the island was not good. ft: ft:
          Last edited by mikewl; 28-09-2004, 00:02.

Comment

I read somewhere that on that particular island, that pugil is all you can catch there, and nothing else. It drops a cleanly snapped rod I think, used for a quest. Personally I wouldn't know, don't have the expansion yet and have never done any fishing

Comment

Woah, spoilers already, lol.

Comment

I got a US copy of FFXI can i install a UK copy of COP?

If not were can i get a US copy of COP? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Hohum
                  I read somewhere that on that particular island, that pugil is all you can catch there, and nothing else. It drops a cleanly snapped rod I think, used for a quest. Personally I wouldn't know, don't have the expansion yet and have never done any fishing
                  ><

Are we still planning to do that CoP tour thing.

I think Rare suggested.
                  Last edited by mikewl; 28-09-2004, 11:19.

Comment

It was Rare that suggested it.

I hope we're still doing it as I like the idea.

Also, wasn't someone organising a Promyvion exploration party as well?

I'm up for both, once Chains actually arrives, that is.

Comment

Whats the deal with the Zilart Missions and Chains of Promathia Missions.

What are the requirements to start doing them.

Edit:

You need to be Rank 6 to start the Zilart Missions
                      Last edited by mikewl; 28-09-2004, 13:31.

Comment

Ive been to norg and im not rank 6 does that mean that ill have to go bk there at rank 6 to complete this quest?

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle
                          Ive been to norg and im not rank 6 does that mean that ill have to go bk there at rank 6 to complete this quest?
                          no idea, its possible you would have to.

Comment

When You Are Rank 6, You Go To Norg And Get This Amazing Cutscene!!!!
                            Its SoSoSo Good! I Am Trying to Lvl Norg Fame So The BRD In Norg Will Let
                            Me Watch It Again. The Next 2 Missions Are A Joke But The Z4 Mission
                            Is Alot Harder And Involves Tonberries And A BCNM =_=

Comment

Originally posted by Bayan
                              When You Are Rank 6, You Go To Norg And Get This Amazing Cutscene!!!!
                              Its SoSoSo Good! I Am Trying to Lvl Norg Fame So The BRD In Norg Will Let
                              Me Watch It Again. The Next 2 Missions Are A Joke But The Z4 Mission
                              Is Alot Harder And Involves Tonberries And A BCNM =_=
                              Cool, so what lvl can you finish of getting Rank 6, I think a few of us recently completed 5-1.

Comment

Balanced PT can beat shadowlord at 55 no probs really.

please take a blm and/or rdm otherwise fight will be un naturally long when he goes daft in the 2nd round. other than that youll ace him ^^

On another note, i wonder if anyone might be free tonight to help myself and kitetsu get the SJ items?
                                Apologies if this sounds a bit imposing ^^;

we already have the easiest item(crab thingy) i realise the ghoul item might and probably will end up being a total c*nt to get, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X