X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm online atm and rather bored so can help you now if you want >.<

Comment

sorry should have read further up.

Little inside info on Zilart missions. The zilart missions dont follow the usual home country type missions you might be used to, in that complete one and youll hear a trumpet going off to indicate its finished. its more of a continuing story (same can be said for CoP missions)

M1-3 are basic go here and speak affairs. watch relevant cutscenes blah blah

m4 is where it gets nice. you need to partake in a burning circle fight against 3 tonberry, however to get to the BC, youll need 4 tonberry lanterns (they are rare/ex, so 4 ppl need 1 each basically). the tonberrys that drop these are situated in the depths of the den of rancor. and to get to this area youll need to travel through temple of uggalepih and through a secret doorwhich requires a key item "paint brush". the lanterns need lit, traded to a specific place and off you go to battle the tonberries. simple eh?

M5 is a little more laid back in that you need to find 7 element prayers or hopes, i dont know what they are in the US/EU client, but in japanese these are called, for example prayer of wind =風の祈り and so on. these prayers are held in cerment headstones (you may have spotted some on your travels) 4 of these headstones spur on a NM fight when checked and 3 dont.

m6 is a burning cross fight against ants ( fun fun fun ^^)

m7 is natural story progression if you like.

m8 is a BC battle, i wont say any more on this one except that its dam hard if taken lightly and attempted too early in the levels.

m9-11, go here do this and that type thing

m12, NM fight against a pot.

welcome to tulia ^^

m13 story progression

m14 arc angels battles. 5 battles. 1 at a time (absolutely fantastic fun).

m15 story progression

m16. BC fight, wont say any more ^^

M17. Pending, who knows if they will release more, i certainly hope so

I have tried to give a description of what needs done without story spoilers natuarally average level for doing all the above is about 65-70

Comment

Originally posted by スpint
        I'm online atm and rather bored so can help you now if you want >.<

ack, id dive online if i could, updating my US Ps2 CoP currently, then headin over to kitetsu's house around 6ish ><

i dont have 2 stepdowns so i cant log on as kitetsu and myself simultaniously

Comment

Originally posted by chang
          m8 is a BC battle, i wont say any more on this one except that its dam hard if taken lightly and attempted too early in the levels.
          My bro is a lv66 PLD and I watched him do this one 2 nights ago and your completly right, hard as hell it looked. I don't think it'd be a spoiler to say it was a fight but for my brothers party, everyone got whiped out except for the Dragoon, who was 1 hit from death when she hit wheeling thrust and finished the fight >.< The cutscenes which go with these Zilart missions totaly own aswell, can't wait to see them from a Windurstian POV.

Comment

Sorry Tobal, party was leaning towards replacing you, so we alt-tabbed out to feign a d/c. Better luck tomorrow.

Comment

i got back 12-15 mins later, took out the spitters in the cable line for a strong connection, oh well sorry, i guess it was bad omen getting that Drk/blm (rank1, +4str and +1 dex with NO ABS-SPELLS AT LVL 52).

yep we'll try again tomorrow.

Comment

props to Halfpint for helping myself and kitetsu get the remaining items needed for SJ quest, we died 3 times trying to get the items we already had and was starting to get rather miffed about it all.

However its done and dusted, and all thanks to Halfpint. /clap

Comment

Wooooooooo, its been shipped.

Comment

Well, it looks like I finally won something.
                    I just got home from college to find a big brown paper envelope on my bed.
                    Inside was - lo and behold! A UK copy of FFXI! The beta team must love me for some reason.
                    It's still unopened.
                    I'm in two minds about starting up again.
                    On one hand, it was great fun, and incredibly addictive.
                    On the other hand, I'm at college now and I've started work again, so I won't have all that much time to spare...
                    Hmmm....
                    This might eat into my Burnout 3 time, too! That's a scary thought.

Comment

Speaking of package deliveries....

I was in bed when UPS delivered my copy of COP so no-one could sign for it They won't deliver it again today and ON MY DAY OFF TOO

Ah well, I most likely won't be visiting the new areas anytime soon

Comment

Can anyone clear up the deal with the moogle near the gate in Bastok Markets? He says "Marin's quest cannot be completed! Refer to the news for details!". Well I've referred to the news and there were no details. I didn't accept Marin's quest because of this guy.. anyone know what he's on about?

Comment

Programming Error In The Updates Means The Quest Is Incompletable

Comment

Do you have a link to the news update? Are they going to fix it?

Comment

Woo, NBK and i are all AF2 wearing son'of'guns.

After doing some looking around it appears i get 3 coffers, quicksand(got key last night, i already threw away 2 of them before i realised i needed it) for legs(54), kuftel tunnel for arms(56) and Ugg's temple for body(58).

Im gonna have a crack at getting the legs tonight being theres no NM fights for bit afterwards.

Comment

Tobal have you activated the quest for your hands AF yet? If not, do not hunt any coffers until you have.

To activate your hands AF quest you need to speak to the Galka (I think his name is Gulsam) in the armour shop in Upper Jeuno. He?ll mention some fabled piece of armour is hidden away in Vana Diel that belongs to the legendary Borghetz (you will then get a quest entitled Borghetz?s xxxxing Hands where xxxx varies depending on your current job). Whichever dungeon he tells you the gloves are hidden in is the dungeon where you need to find the coffer for the AF hands but the armour isn?t in the coffer, but instead an item that you need for the fight against Dark Spark which every job has to beat for AF hands.

He also mentions that other artefacts may be hidden around Vana Diel and this means that 2 other coffers in the dungeons can give you your remaining AF pieces.

It is vitally important you do not open any coffers until you have activated this quest otherwise you will not obtain AF pieces when you pop open the coffers which would be sad

In other issues I was incredibly proud this morning. I crafted my own Shihei. Happy ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X