Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic damage, someone to heal tsing, barfire'n'fire carol and a stunner for the 3rd self destruct.

Rdm/whm may be better, so you can heal and provide barfire, debuffs

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal
      Magic damage, someone to heal tsing, barfire'n'fire carol and a stunner for the 3rd self destruct.

Rdm/whm may be better, so you can heal and provide barfire, debuffs
      Sure, no problems - thats what I was thinking...

I can wear my Glamor Jupon yeah yeah yeah /cheer.

Comment

Episode #47 of My Life in Vana'diel including coverage of the Fan Festival.

Comment

Did Saerik ever show up last night?

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
            Did Saerik ever show up last night?
            Yeah, about 10pm, just after you logged off and I had joined Hic and Tsing in Fei'yin...

Comment

I can go as Brd for the fire carol.

Comment

You?ll have to post that article here ><, dam work firewalls, also dam1up!!

Also thanks wedge!!

Comment

Article - pictures
                  Always take the weather with you.
                  Over the course of three unseasonably frigid days (March 9th, 10th and 11th) in the usually toasty Santa Monica, I attended Square Enix's ginormous Final Fantasy XI Fan Festival, which pulled in over a thousand people for the weekend festivities. Did I mention it was festive? Since you can check out our - cough - 8-page coverage here and our videos here (make sure to check out our direct-feed super HQ Treasures of Aht Urghan trailer), I'll just tell you about the fun stuff.

>> insert picture007.jpg

Thursday Evening: Day 1
                  After Square Enix PR (public relations, dont'cha know) picked me up at the airport and gave me the tour of their new offices (first time I'd been to the new digs since they moved), we went over to my hotel, which thanks to the unexpected storms and wind So-Cal had been experiencing meant that they had no rooms for me, because they'd suffered damage from the rain. I had two choices, either take a room at the hotel next door (which the first hotel would pay for) or stay in a room which had a huge hole in the ceiling with water dripping in to a bucket. Since I hate moving around, I opted to stay in the cold, musty room that did indeed have a huge hole cut in the ceiling and a bucket of water catching all the drops from the ceiling. I didn't care though, I just wanted to put my crap down and chill. But instead of chilling, I went over to the event site with the PR dude to check in and get my Media badge. After we got there we saw that the majority of the pre-registered attendees had already gotten in line to pick up their badges as well. Now, I thought it was kind of insane of Square to suggest people show up a day before (and pay for hotels, car rental, etc.) just to register, but after seeing just how long a line of 1,000 people looks like, it seemed like a rather sage move.

>> insert DSC01991.JPG

After meeting various lovely Square employees who I knew from e-mail but had never met in person, I caught up with my friend Matt, who works on the community side of FFXI development in the U.S. He told me he'd seen various Roundabouts waiting on line, so once I got my "gobbie bag" (full of promotional items, like Moogle baseball caps, a copy of Chains of Promathia, a Dragon Quest Slime keychain thingy, a FFXI World Atlas, and more) and my name tag, I head outside to catch up with my Linkshell members in real life. The group was split up, with Milikai and Flannelman at the back end of the line, while Roelon, Wraeth, and Sentinal were much further up the procession. As I found them, I chatted with each group at length for around a half hour, but eventually I was rounded up by Square to go have dinner. Another PR person there had asked me what I wanted to eat, and I said "Mexican" but was then informed that Santa Monica has crap for Mexican food, so I said "OK, Hooters" because I was feeling some chicken wings. I would like to go on record and say, officially, that Hooters is incapable of making what I consider "hot" wings. We got their idea of hot, and it was like they covered the wings in weaksauce. But I digress. Much trade and shop talk was bandied about that evening, as I made preliminary plans to get drunk off my rollerskates with Jessica Chobot the next time we happen to be in Tokyo at the same time, and as I explained FFXI to the newbs at IGN (Yes, IGN, you do need a hard drive if you're going to play this on a PS2). I also got to talk to one of the behind-the-scenes guys at Square who met up with us to discuss his WHM/SMN-in-progress, and told him if he ever needs help with CoP missions to let me know.

Post-wings, the Roundies came by my hotel room after to talk about what was to transpire the following day, as I logged on to FFXI from my hotel room, but oddly couldn't get into San d'Oria (only Windurst) because my connection was so lame. Eventually, though, I began to pass out, and with the dripping water lulling me to sleep, I faded into gray.

>> insert DSC01995.JPG.

Friday: Day 2
                  Although the festival began at 10am, I didn't get to the event until closer to noon, because I was waiting for my cameraman, Robert, to show up, and also because the hotel made the unexpected move to switch my room in the morning, as opposed to the evening like I was originally told. Oh well. I think I missed the Corsair video because of it, but once we got there, I put my stuff (laptop, notepad, tape recorder) in the media area (I glommed the only stray ethernet cable, because the purported wireless Square was supposed to supply was nowhere in attendance) and took a walk around. Square had erected an enormous tent to house the 1K-plus festival attendees, security guards, Square employees, festival volunteers and vendors. Inside the tent, besides the stage and large video screens, were food vendors selling all sorts of Japanese delights, bento boxes, Spam musubi, and chicken karrage and drinks. Square also had a merchandise area that was selling bags with embroidered moogles on them (SOLD OUT!), t-shirts, and all sorts of other goods as rewards for people taking part in the "Live Quest" which was essentially a big ol' scavenger hunt. By completing various objectives you would receive "gil" (tiny coaster-shaped pieces of cardboard with moogles printed on them, worth 1 gil each. Mousepads could be had for a couple of gil, while t-shirts cost a few more (one shirt had an elvaan paladin on the back, which said "San d'Orian Pride").

>> insert DSC01999.JPG

Later in the afternoon, amidst all the Aht Urhgan tours taking place in the massive area powered by Alienware PCs, Square held a developer panel at 2:00pm. Here they revealed the Blue Mage in action, in real-time, as controlled by someone behind the scenes. As the BLU (official abbreviation, I coined it -WHOOT!) made her way through a new Ifrit's Cauldron-like area, the crowd roared in approval. When she finally encountered a mob, she pulled out her scimitar and started attacking the globbish creature. With every critical hit the crowd went nuts at the mere sight of the mithra BLU in action. When she began her first cast of learned magic, the crowd cheered. Every time she was interrupted by the mob, the crowd sighed. When she finally whipped out a Bomb Toss on the enemy, the crowd blew the roof off. And so it went for two mobs worth of battle. Along the way the BLU bust out all the moves you're used to seeing done to you, only now the power is in our hands on April 18th, when Treasures of Aht Urhgan ships. I can't wait for the expansion. I really sort of hated Chains of Promathia. I know people who have almost quit because they're just unable to get through various battles, whether it be Diabolos, the Mammets, Ouryu or whoever. I'm sure some people reading this are scoffing and being all leet about it, but not everyone can find the right combination of skilled people to get through these level-capped quests and BCs. On the flipside, Treasures, as evidenced by all the new features the development team unveiled, just looks like it's going to be cool as hell. I mean that sincerely. Chocobo breeding and raising? Hell yeah. Mog Lockers? Yeahhhhh! Besieged and Assault? Oh Hells Yeah!!!! Job balance changes to every job? About time, my friends!

>> insert IMG_0108.jpg

Later in the evening, around 7pm, Square held another panel session, where they took the wrapping off the Puppetmaster, to the unanimous approval of the audience. Unlike most other jobs in FFXI, the Puppetmaster is a wholly original idea, owing nothing to a previously established job in the Final Fantasy canon. The warm reception was sort of funny though, since they didn't actually show the Puppetmaster doing anything. I guess Square Enix actually reserving something for a North American crowd (even Japan didn't know about the Puppetmaster until after us) paid off. Hopefully Square will finally realize they can do this without alienating the Japanese market. Considering how many Japanese sites linked to our 8-page monster here on 1UP, I think they're OK with it. After they showed off the Puppetmaster being puppety, but little else, the dev-team went down a massive list of the impending tweaks they were planning for all 15 jobs. Paladins got the biggest cheers, and understandably so. Even though I'm a NIN70, I will be the first to admit that PLDs have way better hate control. It's hard not to when you've got Provoke, Warcry (at 70-plus), Sentinel, Shield Bash, Flash, Cures, Cover. As a NIN, I've got Provoke, Warcry (finally, at 70) and the meager damage from the elemental wheel and enfeebling ninjutsu, like Kurayami. Without a THF in the party it'd be a nightmare. Anyway, Pallys got the cheers, and so did Dragoons and White Mages. The White Mage has been passed over a lot recently in favor of RDMs and SMNs (NIN parties love Summoner buffs from Fenrir), and so Square wants to give parties big incentive to choose a WHM as main healer. Personally I love me some WHM. If it wasn't for our WHM Chiisaisol, we'd never be able to party in Kuftal Tunnel's basement on Ovinniks and Giant Cockatrices, with their paralyzega and petrify, etc. Plus, in the event something goes wrong, I sure love a Raise II or III. Parties who go top-heavy with damage for faster kills may level a little faster, but when the s*** hits the fan, you wish you had a WHM.

>> insert DSC02002.JPG

After the press conference was over and Robert and I were done filming and taking notes, I had to head over to the restaurant, Rusty's, where I was scheduled to DJ the FFXI party from 9 to midnight. Back when I lived in New York City, and owned a bar on the lower East side, I used to DJ a couple nights a week from about 8pm to 4am in the morning. Usually I played deep house music, and when you have a packed house it's awesome, the time just flies by. When you're spinning for a club full of dudes in XXL t-shirts who probably don't hit the town on Saturday nights it's an entirely different experience. Not only was I freezing this evening, since there was a record low in temperature, but it was raining and windy by the beach. I don't think it was much warmer than 40 degrees at night, and I'm sick now while writing this as a result. Still, the people who did show up seemed to have a good time, with some folks even breakdancing (rather well I might add) until the bell struck 12. After the party was over, Robert and I walked the cold-ass 5 blocks back to our hotel, where we ordered room service and watched Wedding Crashers until we passed out.

>> insert IMG_0116.jpg

Saturday's all right for fighting.
                  DJing the night before had taken its toll on me, and despite the alarm going off repeatedly, it took a tremendous amount of willpower to get up by 9am the following morning, pack my stuff quickly, get showered and dressed and checked out in time for us to make our appointment with the development team at 10am. Somehow I managed to get everything organized by then and back down to the event by 10am, and we got the FFXI team over on the pier with a nice, scenic backdrop of ocean and clouds to interview them against. It was cold as hell that morning though, with the local populace just waking up. After I got to the event one of Square's PR folks rounded up the dev team. It was actually his idea (way to go, Charlie!) to film them somewhere other than your usual meeting room, which I wholeheartedly agreed with. Once we got the pile of them out on the pier (the very same guys everyone grilled with questions at the developer panel), I went into overdrive on the Q&A tip. One by one I set 'em up and they knocked 'em down, and while I've had the pleasure of interviewing FFXI producer Hiromichi Tanaka many times since the North American version of FFXI launched, this was the first time I've been able to interview such a large assemblage of the team. Koji Fox, the drummer of the Star Onions and also the localization producer for FFXI did the best translation work I've had the pleasure of experiencing too. Out of all the different translators Square has sent along with the developers, he had the most effortless, clear-cut translations, and it was a relief to work with him during this interview. In case you haven't read the interview, you can do so here. Once our 45-minute interview was over, I met up with various Roundabouts running around doing the Live Quest and joined them in doing the boss battles they had set up on networked Xbox 360s. While I didn't have time to do the 3-boss fight with them, we did do the Bastok boss fight against Volker, which we won pretty handily, with everyone taking their original jobs (I was RDM).

>> insert DSC01990.JPG

At around 2:00pm that day, Square showed off a real-time battle (controlled from behind the scenes as usual) of a Puppetmaster and Blue Mage fighting the three bosses: Prince Trion, Aijido-Marujido, and Volker. The crowd was really into it at first, but despite seeing the Puppetmaster in action, they showed zero Puppetmaster abilities. With what was clearly a Monk subjob, the only thing the Puppetmaster did, besides let her puppet die within three AoE attacks, was bust out an occasional Combo. Big deal. The Blue Mage on the other hand did all sorts of attacks, much in the same way another BLU did in the presentation a day before. Plus, they had god mode on, for the benefit of seeing the two jobs fighting side by side without getting creamed. It took a little of the wind out of the demonstration's sails, but it was fun nevertheless. Square then announced that players who've been enjoying the Xbox 360 beta test would be able to transfer the characters to a live server on April 18th. After that panel was over, they opened the floor to even more questions from the audience, and my favorite question of the day was when someone asked "Are mithras fuzzy, or just tan?" Brilliant. The crowd booed when someone actually asked "Are you guys planning to make it any easier to take Ninja from level 1 to 37?" Um. Whoever asked that deserved the boos. Taking any job to 37 is pretty easy, especially if you have decent parties. Try 37 to 75, then get back to me.

Ballista Royale meets the Channel4Newsteam meets, uh oh, Lovehame!
                  OK, it's official: Siren rules. Why is that? Because both of the game's Ballista champions, from both Japan and North America hail from the server I play on. One of the guys in the Channel4Newsteam (an Anchorman reference) is actually in Roundabouts. Milikai take a bow. He also spends a lot of time in the HNMLS, TMO (TheMysticalOrder), and their Ballista Royale team is the one that would go on to win the North American Laural Crowns. The path to this accomplishment is a long one, with countless teams on Siren alone standing in the way, before moving onto the intra-server matches. The team that would go on to win the North American Ballista Royale championship consists of: Edarion PLD, Milikai RNG, Myanth MNK, Vail RDM, Tanos RDM, Yavanna THF, and Illverin WHM.

Their opponents vying for the title were the ChaosTheory LS, hailing from the Phoenix server. While C4NT lead early on, ChaosTheory would mount a strong comeback in the middle to late periods of the match. Ultimately, while putting up a good fight, they would come up a little short, with Siren's C4NT winning 26-24. Our boys had done good, throughout the many months and countless battles they had to endure to get this far. Milikai told me "I was a lot more nervous than I thought I would be. I knew Square was going to be filming, but when we got on stage we had hundreds of fans screaming at us, it was very thrilling." "Did it feel great to win the championship?," I asked him. "It did, to win it for your server and to be recognized by every other server, makes you proud. I'm really happy we brought it to Siren." On a side note, while he may have won Ballista Royale with C4NT, I can still kick Milikai's ass in real life.

>> insert fanfest2.jpg

But the fight wasn't yet over. With little time to savor their victory, the triumphant C4NT would be rerouted to yet another stage, where the reigning Japanese Ballista Royale champions - Lovehame - stood by. OK, now, I'm going to go ahead and redub them "Lovehammer" because of the way they pounded our NA team. While it's not a reflection on Edarion's group, it just goes to show you how hardcore the Japanese are about their Ballista. If anything, it's just a testament to how skilled Lovehame are at playing FFXI's long-running PVP mode.

At the start of the match, Lovehame's Monk, Barlog, marched out with Carbuncle in tow. Although the match was capped at 60, with no subjobs, the contestants still had subs for a few moments as everyone was getting set up. While Carbuncle would eventually go away, what followed was nothing but staggering. Perhaps this was designed as a psych-out, Lovehame showed how serious they were by imbibing Cursed Beverages (the ingredients needed to make these drinks drop from the Gods) and consuming Ambrosia (+7 to every stat, and MP and HP regen bonuses while resting, which they would never do). Lovehame's first plan of attack was to dismantle Milikai, who played as Ranger. The instant Milikai fired up Sharpshot and Barrage, Lovehame's Bard - Rael - stepped in and Finale'd it in the space of time it would take Milikai to actually let loose with his arrows. Wow. Barlog would then march over and knock Milikai into Australia while the rest of the C4NT tried to take down Lovehame's White Mage, Seraphy. Now, when you see a WHM wearing a Divine Breastplate, but when you factor in that body armor, plus Protective Bangles, which give a huge amount of defense to a WHM, you probably wouldn't be surprised to find out that the entire team couldn't knock her out. Cure III, Cure IV, Hi-Potion+3s, you name it, she stayed up. With both Ballad and Refresh on her side, she had no shortage of MP to keep curing herself. In fact, no one from Lovehame would fall on this day. After Milikai, the Japanese went after C4NT's MNK, Myanth, who didn't last very long under the onslaught.

>> insert picture044.bmp

The match would go on, but Lovehame would light up the scoreboard to the tune of 44 petras hooped to zero. This is not meant to try and shine a bad light on C4NT's performance. The items definitely gave the Japanese champions an edge. But it wasn't items that put 44 rocks in the basket that day, it was skill. I can't help but be impressed by their ingenuity and ability. The analogy I like to draw is this: I've gone into BCs loaded with items and still lost, but have gone back to the very same BC with a better team and no items and still won. It's no shame at all that C4NT lost to Lovehame that Saturday. Consider that every team from every server would have lost to Lovehame and it puts it in perspective. Seraphy, Rael, Suteki, Barlog, Slayerc, playing from the Famitsu offices in Tokyo, are the epitome of the most skilled players the game has to offer, and watching them is nothing less than awe-inspiring. When I asked Milikai about what it was like playing against these guys, he said "The match against Lovehame really threw us by surprise. No one expected it, and most certainly not right after our match with ChaosTheory. Least we'll have a chance at a rematch, since the only Ballista champions are on Siren!"

In subsequent interviews, Lovehame were actually very gracious winners, saying that they didn't take C4NT lightly, and that they shut Milikai down early because they knew he would be trouble. At the same time, it's frightening to hear that they admitted they were playing at only 10% of their ability, and were by their own standards, sloppy. A sobering thought, but one that should inspire all of us to raise our game, especially with the next expansion only a month away. Still, congratulations are in order for C4NT, who took the long hard road to victory, and who earned not only their Laural Crowns, but the high-powered PCs that Square awarded as prizes to the victors. I actually got to meet Edarion in person for the first time at the event, and after talking with him for a good while discovered that although he has a hotheaded reputation for his temper (wouldn't you if you had to manage dozens of egos?), that I respect him because -- unlike many LS "leaders" in the HNM community -- he does not MPK the opposition, or stand around emoting or shouting or mocking those who claim the gods. Say what you will about him and his LS, TMO, but he never stands around and wastes time embarrassing himself.

>> insert IMG_0122.jpg

Seventy. 70. Optical Hat. Fudo. War Shinobi Gi. The cat goes to the next level.
                  Because of the festival, I had little time to level NIN with the Roundabouts last week, and only was able to ascend to level 70 once we got back. After a couple furious nights of leveling in the basement of Kuftal Tunnel, exp'ing on birds and tigers, and taking a few cheap hits for a couple unwelcome deaths, I finally got Gyogi up to the lovely level of 70, enabling her to equip her Fudo (highest damage katana in the game), her War Shinobi Gi (adds Regen effect, great for soloing), and most importantly, her Optical Hat, which I got long ago and have been waiting for this day to equip. It almost didn't look like I was going to make it though, with one bad break causing death to her and our WHM, Chiisaisol, and a later mishap, where her shadows were down, opening the way for two critical hits for 200-plus damage each, then a weaponskill by the tiger we were fighting for 726 damage.

>> insert picture041.bmp

The second death came as she was about 400 from level 70, and with the weakened state, set us back another 20 minutes. Even though people had work in the morning, or school, or whatever, the static hung in there until I hit my level (11 points into it, ugh) and got my gear on. In the mood to share my good fortune, we then warped back to our home points, and I gathered as many people as I could to go help one of our linkshell's White Mages, Banta, get his White Mage testimony. At first we went to Gustav Tunnel to kill the goblins that drop them, decided to move because we didn't want to screw up an experience points party's progress, and went to Sea Serpent Grotto instead, where after 45 minutes or so we got one to drop. I know I've talked a lot this time, but there's been so much to report. Hopefully by next week I'll be close to getting my katana of trials, which will put me on the road to gaining the rare Ninja weaponskill Blade: Ku. I'll let you know how that goes in seven.

>> insert picture056.bmp

Comment

Parties who go top-heavy with damage for faster kills may level a little faster, but when the s*** hits the fan, you wish you had a WHM.
                    You know its true

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle
                      Hi All,

With the annoucment that we are going to get to keep our FF characters on the FFXI beta for xbox, at the moment it looks like we are going to be transfered to an excisting server. If so im going to come and join you lot (well if thats ok lol)

Just one thing thou or maybe two, You all sound like your all very far on in the game, EG doing CoP etc... Im only rank 5 and will be around lvl 42 Dark Night.

Only thing i wanted to know was as have u people at my stage in your LS? Or would i be better going onto a not so old server?

Or would the NTSC-UK LS be good to help?

Would it be ok to start lvl'in around my lvl also, i hear that on some of the older servers that its hard to find parties at lower lvl's?

Thanks
                      There's definately people at all levels in the LS.

My highest level is only 35, and Rank 5, so you're already higher than me.

At the risk of repeating others, you will be welcome in the LS on Seraph.

Comment

I explained FFXI to the newbs at IGN (Yes, IGN, you do need a hard drive if you're going to play this on a PS2)

priceless

Comment

A few things learned from last night.

Firstly, I genuinely believed that my elemental ninjutsu would be far more potent than it actually was. At lvl50 they are still useful for damage in EXP parties but against Unstable Cluster I was getting resisted a lot with the majority hitting for between 10 and 20 damage. I can melee for more than that. Occasionally a decent one got through for 60-70 but not enough to be worthwhile.

If I felt magic damage was the answer I could change my tactics. Perhaps sub /blm and go for INT equipment options (and maybe even try for a Moldavite Earring). However Apathye felt that even his nukes were getting resisted a lot.

This leads me to believe that my elementals weren't doing damage because the NMhas a naturally high magic defence rather than because it was Incredibly Tough to a degree greater than an average EXP mob.

So I have another plan if I am allowed to come along to the next atempt. Gun Ninja

I have a gun in my mogsafe that is appropriate for lvl50 cap and checking my skills in Riverne Site #B01 my Marksmanship was capped. If I want this to work I will need to alter my equip set slightly.

Off hand Archer's Knife (I obtained one of these recently and passed it to Van so I'm sure I can lend it off him).
                          Head - Emp Pin (AGI+3)
                          Neck - Spike Necklace (obviously Peacock Charm would be ideal but sadly we have to be realistic)
                          Earrings - 2 x Drone Earring (AGI+6. These are cheap but Apa may also have 2 spare I could borrow)
                          Body - Nokizru Gi JSE (AGI+4)
                          Hands - Federation Tekko (Ranged Accuracy+3)
                          Rings - 2xSniper Ring (Ranged Accuracy+10)
                          Back - Nomad's Mantle (AGI+1)
                          Legs - Nokizaru Hakama JSE (AGI+3)
                          Feet - Winged Boots (AGI+3)

Plus go with sushi for Ranged Accuracy+X% (probably Sole for the STR boost so my attacks are actually decent).

With that I'm talking Ranged Accuracy+23 and AGI+20. I think I can hit the mob with that much ranged accuracy boosts and if Wedge is able to give me Prelude (which I am not totally sure on, depends how much he has to deal with already in the fight) it would help massively. I do think if I am able to hit, my damage output using this method would far outway melee damage.

Sadly there is no way of knowing if I can hit until I try it so it could be risky. I can always bring my regular gear to change into should it not go to plan.

Comment

I was disappointed with my contribution and performance to be honest, although I don't feel it was enough to change the outcome. I think the main problem came from me being unprepared for the Level 50 cap as far as my Macros (everything set up for either 40 Cap or 60 Cap with Elemental Staves) - heck I was still trying to alter my macros as we navigated the zone O.o. It also marked the first time I had used a WHM sub which in the end was not really needed with Hic as WHM and Apa and Wedge also having WHM sub.

I had similar experiences to Rare and Apa in that enfeebles were rarely sticking.

I understand the Mob is Sleepable, although maybe only with Elemental Seal. With a BLM sub (and the same setup) that would hopefully give us two (or more) short rest periods during the battle which would be a good thing.

Chainspell can be a very potent 2hr, dropping a load of spells on a Mob in a very short space of time (or indeed providing a quick exit..), it also happens be the quickest way imaginable to loose every bit of MP you have. Without the extra INT of BLM sub, and the ability to use my +5 Elemental Earring, my Nukes would have been worthless. It seemed sensible to try and Cure for as long as possible, taking over from Hic after Convert (when her MP was low).

*Edit - It was also annoying that Dispel had no effect...
                            Last edited by talizker; 21-03-2006, 07:52.

Comment

I thought Magic attack was the way forward as it with normal bombs, but clearly this bomb is a lot tougher. As for melee damage I was doing quite well 40 at lowest, 70 normal and 150-200 on 100tp ws?s. The idea of letting 2 SD pass is clearly not doable as the damage to high but it does get rid of triple attack and then double attack which was the idea. Next time I think we?ll have to stun the mob. Adding Darwock, Saerik and Meric should be the extra damage we need to push it over.

As for CoP 3.5 we?ll have to discuss when saerik can turn up?

Comment

Originally posted by Vanicent
                                There's definately people at all levels in the LS.

My highest level is only 35, and Rank 5, so you're already higher than me.

At the risk of repeating others, you will be welcome in the LS on Seraph.
                                Nice one sounds great, I hit lvl 39 last nite hopfully im going to hit 40 tonite and my current LS are going to help me get my DRK AF1 ready for whem im 43.

After that im going to crack on my Bone Crafting why im still on "Hydra" as it will cost my next to nothing to lvl. Hopfully then when I move to Seraph (well if it happens lol) ill be able to make some money.

Why we are on the Subject do you guys do LS events quite offten?

Like Missions? BCNM? ENM?

I find that these kind of events make money far more easier than crafting. (Please if im wrong do tell me)

How many people strong is the LS now, because from all the posting on here it sounds great.

Comment

Working...
                                X