This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, they do...

There was a beautiful piece on creationism I found, some great revisionist history there and a lot of derranged thought. Was beautiful, rather than specifies evolving it had some sort of god placing newer improved versions of earlier models of animals and plants on the planet as he went. Sort of like he did his GCSE's on monkeys and finished with a 1st after knocking out man.

Comment

I've met lots of players with god complexes, never one far gone enough to pretend to be a GM and write a blog about it though.

I like how he confuses GMs with the people who actually design and code the game. He must think they are the equivalent of the agents in the Matrix or something, instant warping people and making them attackable by other players etc...

Comment

My issue with [GM]Dave isn?t that it is fake (surely that is obvious from the outset) but that it just plainly, isn?t very funny.

I would imagine if a real GM did put together a site with genuine GM calls (omitting the usual, HNMLS A stole claim on King Fafdhog or whatever) would probably be a lot funnier. Truth being stranger than fiction and all that.

After about 4 stories the joke of players getting warped in front of Jormugand (sp?) grows tiresome.

Oh and the surefire sign that it isn?t real. He actually deals with RMT players. This is sacrilege amongst real GMs.

{Burn}

Comment

GRRR... There was this guy on Hydra called Westleey who was a ****ing moron. He really knew how to play yet claimed he'd never played before the beta - and there he was with most of the summons at lvl.20 when we had vets in our LS that were having major problems with attaining them.

I had a falling out do with him when he told me to stop calling him 'Chief' as it was annoying. Little twat, I left his party without a tank in Garlaige Citadel. heh heh.

Infact, Hydra had it's fair share of morons.

"I must conserve my energy... [meditate]"
          Last edited by dataDave; 24-05-2006, 15:22.

Comment

Heh some people have way to much time!

Dave when you gettin bk to FF man?!?! Love the quote man! Forgot all about the all powerfull lvl 30 sam! lol

Originally posted by DavidFallows
            "I must conserve my energy... [meditate]"

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle
              Dave when you gettin bk to FF man?!?! Love the quote man! Forgot all about the all powerfull lvl 30 sam! lol
              I don't think I can man, too much commitment.

My mates no longer want to do the lvl.1-75 thing with me.

Comment

aww well come and do it with us, theres a massive lvl range in the LS mate!

We are going to be setting up 6-1 on Tuesday night for Bastok, Me, Zander and Cad so far. Wedge has bob'd in the LS for us. From lookin about we need 12 members 55+ to have a easy time of things.

We are going to shout in Jeuno but if anyones free to tag along to Western Altepa desert for some NM killin that needs it, if we end up short on members it would be cool if anyone could tag along.

Comment

F&^king b^%tard NTL ****e, I've just been booted off completely.

1 death thanks to a R0 just as a fomor popped on top of me, then when we called it a night I started escaping only to immediately cancel because the last key hadn't dropped - only I hit R0 again and nothing I did to cancel took any effect, so we escaped anyway and lost the key... AARGH sorry but there was nothing I could do about that, of all the ****ty luck

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
                    F&^king b^%tard NTL ****e, I've just been booted off completely.

1 death thanks to a R0 just as a fomor popped on top of me, then when we called it a night I started escaping only to immediately cancel because the last key hadn't dropped - only I hit R0 again and nothing I did to cancel took any effect, so we escaped anyway and lost the key... AARGH sorry but there was nothing I could do about that, of all the ****ty luck
                    Its cool D...

But what is the deal with you and DavidFallows Avatars /panic

Comment

Heh **** happens mate, we'll just grab another. Unfortunate I was the only one that got clear and I already had a key.

Yeah the avatar thing is confusing the hell out of me as I don't read the names just look at the pics

Comment

Dunno I saw these see-you-jimmies popping up and assumed it was a forum badge of scottishness, so I joined in. I think it's related to the Leeds meet.

Comment

I think I missed the decision on when we were going to try and finish it, some people had been saying tonight was no good until after 10pmish, so what's the plan?

Comment

to do it sunday, get another coral key and then beat the boss.

Comment

Oh Well. The thing I have been waiting has arrived. OT3 finally kicked me out. LOL

Funny, I didnt do anything to make this happen. Sskenshin told me that I never attend LS events and I never go for anything LS related. Which is true. I accept that. But how am I supposed to go and join them when every weekdays I only have 4 hours to play and during weekends I just wanted to focus on my WHM leveling? Hmmm. Ever since I stopped going to LS events I didnt asked for anything from the Ls and I never get anything. I am fine with that. I was only keeping the pearl because I like some people there. I was happy to just turn up when I wanted to join and not be pressured by Ls "leaders" to join an LS event. I got my Noble Tunic from my own hard earned gils and I didnt ask OT to pay for my tunic. Which seems like every WHM there got their tunic for free courtesy of the LS. But in return they are slaves to the LS Joke. Bottom line is, I pay for this game and I play it how I want.

Anyways, I wished them luck using /tell and I hope they accomplish whatever they aim for. As for me, well I have a few HNMLS willing to take me on board, but I will join them if only they would accept that I can only join LS events on weekends and weekdays is my own time playing the game. When I am on.
                              Last edited by aegen; 25-05-2006, 09:23.

Comment

That's annoying Akashi, OT was a good HNMLS but only if it was you're main focus in the game, no way I would have got Bst lvled to 70 if I was still with them.

I quit because of all the leader stuff and commitment they wanted being too much for me to handle.

As far as I know, you might want to speak to Moot or Apathye about HNMLS as it seems some ideas are being thrown about.

It must be annoying though but im sure alot of the so called leaders of HNMLS have no grasp on people having commitments outside the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X