• Show
Clear All

Quick update...

Rank 10 Windurst at last
    First peice of god gear - Crimson Geaves
    AF2 - 3/5 body and legs to go
    Dynamis-Valkurm cleared - just Qufim now for Tavnazia access

All in all good few days!

Next is back to sandy and start to colelct ops and rank 10 in my home nation!

Comment

Grats tsing thats some good work!

I've not really done much of late, taken abit of a break apart from camping Argus, which i have yet to see lol

Limbus, Dynamis and Assualt all on the cards for me, cant get the motivation to merit atm >.>

Comment

wooooo new equipment! Looks like it could be drk that first pic! ^^

Although no ideas really thou ...... >.>

w00t, looks like it could be Drk, Nin and blu Please have good stats if it is!!

Last edited by djtickle; 14-12-2006, 11:35.

Comment

Late late last night i did 2 more Mamool Ja L2's which leaves me 3k away from my Amir Boots! (20k in total) By far the best boots for Drk in the game, for TP/EXP Build. Even better than Earthern Abj!

Also from workings out im 1 assault away from Rank4!

Comment

Version Update is on Tuesday, 19th which includes the xmas event to.

Comment

Missed out on my Santa suit last year due to that stupid card game -_- Hopefully the moogles will be selling them this time.

Also, fingers crossed for some new Christmas jingles for the other cities and not just Jeuno - why the hell does Jeuno have a christmassy tune when nothing else actually happens there?

Comment

Christmas Jeuno theme is the best. Can't wait for it.

I managed to get a Dream Robe last year but not the +1. Hopefully I can grab one this year. Recent Halloween I was able to catch up on all the event items I missed previous and the new witch hats so doing Christmas too would be cool.

Comment

Did limbus last night with Tobal and Cunilimbus, only bagged 2 coins though. DC'd half way through due to laptop being an ass.

Thanks to Fission from AaD im having my Hauby crafted >< hopefully to a Hauberk +1 he has smithing at 106 and all subs at 60 so hes my best bet.

Worst case i lose it, or end up with a Hauberk! If i lose it i dunno what im gonna do lol >.> Chances of me getting an Earthern Ajb. Body (Niddy) are far far away and a +1 Hauberk would be the closest bit of kit to it!

If i get a Hauberk think ill just sell and buy a hauby again (as its great for 60 cap and open for more jobs)

Wish me luck!

Comment

Good luck DJ rickle

Comment

Did the xmas event in bastok last night, got myself a Dream hat (10K) and did the quest which got me a Bastok Coffer for my mog house which gives 2 storage. Going to hit up the other 2 towns tonite and get the other 2 storage items. I bought the Bastok Xmas Tree too, but not paying 30k for all 3 Trees just to get a Dream Hat +1.

Will Prob go for a Dream Coat +1 as thats free to get

Oh and your looking at a new Lance Corporal ^^
                      Last edited by djtickle; 20-12-2006, 09:21.

Comment

lucky dude!

On another note the 2-5 run i was in failed ... 3 attempts and 3 times all 3 memmets were still standing ... blasted blighters!
                        Last edited by Kerushi; 20-12-2006, 11:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerushi View Post
                          lucky dude!

On another note the 2-5 run i was in failed ... 3 attempts and 3 times all 3 memmets were still standing ... blasted blighters!
                          You're going to love 6-4

In regards to this fight however, if you're the sort of person who isn't bothered by underhanded tactics to win a fight, I know of a way to make it a little more "bearable."

Personally, I don't approve of cheating (well until you start losing 10 or so times at least) but when I did this mission, I had no idea at the time of what the leader was planning and it was my first go at it too.

Comment

The cutscene trick?

If so, I heard stories of people getting banned for using that. Pretty lame way to clear the mission anyway.

You should get some NIN if possible Rush. NIN basically PWN Mammets and can solo them no worries (a NIN at 40 with capped evasion/parry/ninjutsu/throwing is ridiculously powerful at level 40. Helping a few people with 2-5 on Thursday evening. Don't think any spaces are available unfortunately but our plan is to have 2 NIN each dealing with a mmet leaving the remaining one for everyone else.

Comment

When we did it we had Drk/War (me), Rdm/Nin, Blu/Nin, War/Nin, Blm/???, Whm/Blm.

Me,Nin and Blm pwned one, why Rdm and blu kited 2 others, and the Whm kept the 2 kiters alive. Blm did the odd cure to me and the nin when needed. We then helped the Blu out then the RDM/Nin. The only think that went wrong was the RDM/Nin keepin hate but he just about managed it.

Our nin though couldnt have solo'd in time to keep the other 2 alive. Zerg the first one 2 hours, i-wings, and u should be great, save blm two hour for last

As for 6-4 what Dara mentioned before, meh all u need is a nin kiter and ur good
                              Last edited by djtickle; 20-12-2006, 13:57.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                                When we did it we had Drk/War (me), Rdm/Nin, Blu/Nin, War/Nin, Blm/???, Whm/Blm.

Me,Nin and Blm pwned one, why Rdm and blu kited 2 others, and the Whm kept the 2 kiters alive. Blm did the odd cure to me and the nin when needed. We then helped the Blu out then the RDM/Nin. The only think that went wrong was the RDM/Nin keepin hate but he just about managed it.

Our nin though couldnt have solo'd in time to keep the other 2 alive. Zerg the first one 2 hours, i-wings, and u should be great, save blm two hour for last

As for 6-4 what Dara mentioned before, meh all u need is a nin kiter and ur good

You might have a point there Dj, didn't we have Alexer tanking them for us? If "Benny Hill" (the 'gauntlet' as people call it up in the Garden of Ru'hmet was good fun wasn't it?) can manage to kite them well enough, I'm quite sure any ninja at the level cap can. Quite how we managed to win that BC so quickly with him tanking is quite the mystery to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X