Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah leaving isnt going well haha! Im on leave from work now just have to wait and see what happens about pay. Im looking for new jobs all over the place as i need to get employed again asap!

btw, Cunni limbus has lost members this last week due to other commitments so they are looking for tanks and mages mostley!! go get urselfs in applying.

run times are monday 10pm and thursday 10:30pm runs are anything from 30mins to 2 hours.

Comment

Ouch! Unemployed? This could be happening to me come October and my living expenses are so high that I don't just doubt, I know I wouldn't get another job as well paid around here and maintain my apartment. I'll have no choice but to piss off to China without a job, or go homelessly begging to the council.

Comment

Dynamis has been made to sound more appealing so I may chase up my Dynacore application. I did apply a month or so back and got a reply on the forum, but I then never logged in for about 3 weeks so never spoke with anyone in game.

I do think Limbus would fit into my idea of what I want better as it seems to be a more gradual work towards what you want thing but I still need Sea access for that.

Comment

I might go back adn do some as well, I enjoyed it but wwork was getting in the way. Still need 3 items for me, think I've done 12 or 13 runs so far

Glacier - Valor Legs
          Xarc - Valor Body (only really harsh one about 4 PLDs ahead of me on tokens)
          CoP - Valor Cape

Not seen any one of the above drop yet.

Limbus I'll look at farming in small groups for coins, watch this space!

Additionaly I'minterested in some team farming in SSG for sirens hair...

Comment

Cunilimbus is to late for me until I want to go after homan, for now I want coins and can farm more effectively in a small party. Everything I've seen from groups shows things to be not as good.

Right now for limbus going with Berems lot

Comment

One reason I never really took to Dynamis much was because of the time needed for a clear. 2 hours average is a whole chunk of time for each run and when you're just stood there clicking a button to cast Blizzard 4 or whatever, it does tend to get tedious.

Similar with God runs which can also take up a good deal of time and is also rather grating when you're playing a blm or support job. Unfortunately I'm thinking AaD place way too much reliance on BLMs and so won't be best pleased if I do some runs as a THF but some things in life just have to be lived with.

Comment

2 hours I wish!

City runs are 3 1/2 hours with the clear extension

Clacier and Xarc around 3 hours

CoP are about 90 mins

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
                  2 hours I wish!

City runs are 3 1/2 hours with the clear extension

Clacier and Xarc around 3 hours

CoP are about 90 mins

Even better!

I'd imagine getting up close and whacking at stuff with a good sword is infinitely better than standing around in the background casting a spell every so often so maybe its a different experience for you?

Comment

From the Dynamis I have done, the experience for the first one was solely running around provoking and casting ninjutsu on slept mobs which wasn’t the most thrilling.

Second run was Jeuno where I at least got to hit things with katanas but had to do it in my arhat’s/enmity gear to enable me to build hate on the slept mobs if needed.

Comment

Off tanking (voking the slept mobs) is usually the PLD job, in Dynacore NINs normally kite statues from the pullers or tank NMs. Good news is both are an ace way to cap out parry and shield

Comment

How far are you in to CoP Rare?

Comment

Promyvion-Vahzl

Comment

Limbus Dara, i imagin you could solo for 6-12 coins as thf/nin.

Comment

Believe me, I probably couldn't - my gear wouldn't allow it. Maybe after I cap my evasion and get a few more items for my build but right now I'd stand no chance

I'm still having problems against EP mobs. A THF's only real defense comes from evasion and until I get that capped a faint breeze would probably down me - while life is certainly alot sweeter now that I have Ni again, alot can happen in a 45 second down time....

Comment

Sleep and bloody bolts should mean no probelms on EP - DC, with those I was soloing toughs and thats pre-SH.

Comment

Working...
                                X