X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!

Whens the static run sunday?

Comment

Yeah, why not. Shouldn't take too long if we do the BLM pwn method. Fancy Sacrarium as well or is that too much?

What lvl is Maria's BLM?

Comment

You got that npc fight Pic Davi? Naked whm ftw!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
          I'm taking a break from levelling my mains now and falling back to RDM first so we can get back to static goodness after Rare's Sea novelty has worn off... ;p ...And then THF so I can make some money.
          Davi, what level is your RDM at the moment? Most of us are still at 18/19 on the jobs we chose to level. The only exception is, obviously, Skeleton who I asked to level his WHM on ahead as the rest of us had other commitments like CoP, (for me especially, that has taken greater priority over levelling RNG).

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
            Yeah, why not. Shouldn't take too long if we do the BLM pwn method. Fancy Sacrarium as well or is that too much?

What lvl is Maria's BLM?
            its 37 bro, yeah sacrarium sounds good to, could do with somobody with the key then the rest is well easy.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
              Davi, what level is your RDM at the moment? Most of us are still at 18/19 on the jobs we chose to level. The only exception is, obviously, Skeleton who I asked to level his WHM on ahead as the rest of us had other commitments like CoP, (for me especially, that has taken greater priority over levelling RNG).
              lvl 17, v.close to 18. My mate Ed (Annunaki) is now lvl19MNK and has all six sub-job items. So now Choco + Jeuno HP for him and then he can join us if we have room. He's taking his time with the game (I think he's after levelling ALL jobs at an equal rate, like it's FFT or something) so could fit into our static as and when.

I'd rly like RDM to 37 as a sub for both WHM + BLM for when I get to 64 at least.

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
              its 37 bro, yeah sacrarium sounds good to, could do with somobody with the key then the rest is well easy.
              I'm gonna read up on this key - I wouldn't mind one myself as it looks like I'm going to be repeating various segments of CoP forever. Hopefully Fallows will be on Seraph by the time Skelleh and all my rl friends want to go ahead with the Promyvions.

I get so many distractions during the cut-scenes... I'd love to cane it all the way through over a weekend or something, moving directly from one battle to the next with Skelleh + co.

Originally posted by MegaMan X View Post
              You got that npc fight Pic Davi? Naked whm ftw!
              LOL! ya. I just didn't email it to myself last night. That was class, one of the funniest things I've ever done. I had nothing on me apart from my 30cap BLM gear and no armour at all. >< idk it was 40 cap. lol.

Did you get my msg about resetting the NPC quest? You should try to solo it as WHM. I might reset it and try killing it with 25DRK, or even 15THF.
              Last edited by dataDave; 11-04-2007, 12:45.

Comment

I'll be trying it later, plastering house atm -.-

Aye about the cap, 30 would seem more of a challenge. I'm not even sure how you ended up pulling me along for both quests lol, did seem a tad on teh easy side, spent more time in pics and laughing at you to bother fighting.

Comment

Even my npc pimps you

Comment

LOL, Tsing is top of the 'players most viewed today' list on FFXIAH.com

And Wizard cookies down to 10/11k!! wow!

Comment

Can anyone update me on the current state of affairs on the LS. Lots of things got proposed this week for doing but I’m unsure which, if any, got sorted.

Was Black Coffin Cleared?

Did people get subligars they wanted?

CoP Progress?

Stuff like that.

Answers to the above, may impact on what I plan to do over the weekend
                      Last edited by C'; 13-04-2007, 09:22.

Comment

We're hopefully going to be doing Sacrarium after Ouryu on Sunday so we could get a sub farming posse sorted for then. Nobody wanted to go without Rarehero leading the bum-train.

They cleared Black Coffin.

This weekend's 'to do' list for me

WHM+BLM 55 (about 1k tnl on each),
                        Healer's cap (for 10/10 AF),
                        Promyvion ENMx3,
                        Reach CoP 5-1,
                        BLM + THF subligars,
                        At least 50k worth of stacked synths (sheep leathers, meat jerky, copper ingots, brass ingots) farmed with THF,
                        RDM 18/19.
                        Last edited by dataDave; 13-04-2007, 09:33.

Comment

"Square Enix mentioned that they will discuss the future of Final Fantasy XI at the Square Enix Party 2007, which takes place in Tokyo Japan on May 12 - 13, 2007."

Interesting quote from Magic Box. Will be interested to hear what the plans are for the future.

Comment

I think the game pretty much needs a makeover to remain fresh - expansion packs with new jobs and questlines are all well and good but they can get stale. I suppose its the same with most MMOs, but out of all the ones I've played, FFXI seems the least social friendly, not from a group aspect of course, but from the freedom.

With WoW for example, there were storylines to follow and PVP battlefields etc OR players could arrange their own events. When I was a part of SWG for 3 years, there were literally hundreds of player communities that made up their own content due to the tools and abilities that the development team chose to grant to players. You don't get that with FFXI and I feel that the game can only survive for so much longer if it's direction changes and goes down a new road.

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me if it's the announcement for the next expansion. CoP was announced around May in 2004 (for release in Sept that same year).

The only doubt to this is the fact that ToAU clearly isn't finished but by the same token, things like Limbus hadn't been implemenetd when ToAU was announced.

Comment

I don't think there was a gap of a year between CoP and ToAU (not sure about the core gain and zilart tho) - a new expansion announcement sounds like wishful thinking to me.

I can see them addressing what direction the game will be taking in the future and how they intend to bring it in line with the other MMOs on the market. After the disappointment of the Chocobo racing system, perhaps it's time to look at another all new game play feature?

Comment

Working...
                                X