This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well as Dara would say "dj's luck seems to be in"

Bagged this today from assault... I now have a awsome Assault/Salvage weapon combo

/runs away from Rarehero
    Last edited by djtickle; 31-01-2008, 21:25.

Comment

Dara's right, there is something about your luck XD

I've ran that Assault loads and never had a sniff at the katana whereas you seemingly trip over it without knowing it exists.

*begrudgingly* Congratulations!

Comment

Just checked ITunes and the Aht Urghan OST is finally on there, waited ages for it, I thought Square Enix might have given up on ITunes before this.

Comment

Hey Wedge Nice to see you about mate, how are you?

Ty Rare.

Looks like my luck didnt run out tonite i got "Ruby Silk Thread " in limbus which means on sunday ill have....

/runs away from Tsing

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
            Hey Wedge Nice to see you about mate, how are you?

Ty Rare.

Looks like my luck didnt run out tonite i got "Ruby Silk Thread " in limbus which means on sunday ill have....

/runs away from Tsing
            Hey Dj, im not doing too bad.

Its good to pop in here from time to time and see how everyones progressing with ffxi.

Comment

Maybe if I were to have Dj MPKed, some of his luck would transfer unto me?

*begins to plot*

congratulations though AGAIN

I think we need a "Dj bragging rights thread" seperate from this main one, so we don't have to read it all and secretly despise him a little more each time - who is with me?

Comment

lolDJ

I'd be on relics by now if I hadn't quit around 5 times.

As for saturday morning, getting Fallows through Promyvion would be nice but if ppl don't have time that's fine. I'll help you guys with what needs doing and then possibly shout for a pick up group if I want to carry on afterwards.

I'm hoping to farm myself some animas alongside sorting my macros out. I might even go and get a wired 360 pad so I can play on the PC in lovely multi-sampled 1280x1024 with no slowdown... why the hell does the 360 version run like pants??

Also guys, I need to know if it's possible to map the buttons EXACTLY to how they are on the 360 version?

Comment

Was almost on limbus last night then had RL things crop up so had to bail been waiting for ruby silk for like 6 months now. Drops in these temenos runs have been awful just nothing dropping that people want.

Relics my butt, go on I dare you

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
                    lolDJ

I'd be on relics by now if I hadn't quit around 5 times.

As for saturday morning, getting Fallows through Promyvion would be nice but if ppl don't have time that's fine. I'll help you guys with what needs doing and then possibly shout for a pick up group if I want to carry on afterwards.

I'm hoping to farm myself some animas alongside sorting my macros out. I might even go and get a wired 360 pad so I can play on the PC in lovely multi-sampled 1280x1024 with no slowdown... why the hell does the 360 version run like pants??

Also guys, I need to know if it's possible to map the buttons EXACTLY to how they are on the 360 version?
                    You might be able to map them exactly with some sort of third party controller utility, but when I played ffxi with a 360 pad on pc I had to use the top triggers LB & RB for macros as the analog triggers just wouldnt do anything other than rotate the camera, I think I tried every option on the ffxi setup to get them to work for the macros and it didn't seem possible.

That will mean you will need to use something like the main analog click in button to autorun and the back button to take pics, the rest you should be ok with, you can definetely make the right analog control the camera and the A,B,X,Y buttons can be mapped the same.
                    Last edited by mikewl; 01-02-2008, 08:21.

Comment

I'll see what I can do I suspect not, things to do at home that kinda mean that I might be coming up to break in game.

Comment

hmm, thanks Mike. I used to like cycling targets with the LB if cycling enemy targets with left and right on the d-pad still works whilst up and down cycles friendly targets I should be fine. Mamby-pamby stuff like lolauto-run I can resort to the keyboard for.

I think I'd prefer my macro pallettes on digital buttons now come to think of it.

edit: wow! just checked AH and it looks like I can get around 110k for my Seer's +1 set... I can see full Kampf for Fallows (must resist the urge to have the best gear for Fallows ><)

I'd use the Centurion's chestpiece for the +1 vit over agi but then things wouldn't match up ;p
                        Last edited by dataDave; 01-02-2008, 09:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
                          I'll see what I can do I suspect not, things to do at home that kinda mean that I might be coming up to break in game.
                          I think this is referring to the ENM. If so, the place is yours if you want it and can make it, but if you can't make it don't worry.

Everyone else, try and be at the Censer NPC early for a prompt 11am start. If Tsing cannot make it I will do a quick scout across linkshells for a 6th member but if not, I'm willing to run as 5 if we go with 3 RNG.

Comment

lol @5 with a rusty tankard. Well looking forward to this.

Comment

how did the enms go?

Not so bad weekend this weekend, bagged myself some Rostrum Pumps and a Part of Nin head salvage gear

Just about to ding 50blm AM time!

I also made the mistake of buyin a wind staff for 170k >< but lucky enough the jp player sent me the gil back I then picked up my HQ Ice staff that i was ment to buy in the 1st place! lol

Comment

ENMs went ok until the last one, where we lost rare and kupo

We did get an earring drop tho, unfortunately it was only the ninjitsu earring one worth an amazing 50k!

Oh and next time we go, you're coming with us whether you like it or not - a GM might accidentally make you invulnerable and you could solo the bosses for us - we could end up with like, oh I don't know 10 Kraken clubs in the orb thing as well for some totally bizarre reason. I got my eye on one of those nice magic attack bonus earrings from sea as well, maybe you could ask it for a dozen of those too?

Good to hear the R.Pumps run went ok tho btw, sorry I couldn't make it.
                                Last edited by Daragon; 04-02-2008, 00:41.

Comment

Working...
                                X