Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-E have trademarked the name "Blood of Bahamut" apparently.

Now it could be nothing (the trademark of Dirge of Cerberus was attributed to an FFXI expansion and became a PS2 game) and no doubt some people may think it's too early for anew expansion announcement (it is).

However, it does tie up with similar time frames of previous expansions. Based on past add-ons, the announcement for the next game comes approximately 12 months after the release of the previous one (CoP released Sept 04 > ToAU announced Sept 05, ToAU released April 06 > WotG announced May 07)BUT the name was often trademarked a few months prior to this so it could tie in nicely.

Of course, it could be something completely unrelated but Bahamut is long overdue a return (although no doubt it would be a canonical nightmare to implement him again for people at various stages of CoP completion).

Comment

Oh and today is update day. Can't wait to see the full stats on all the mythic weapons and the new AF+1/Relic/Relic+1 armours for BLU/COR/PUP.

A while back now, I was speaking with Meric and Saerik (which shows how long ago it was) and we went over what the new (at the time) jobs' relics would be called.

I'm thinking BLU will be Immortal's gear, COR will be Pirate's but not sure about PUP. Any predictions?
      Last edited by C'; 08-09-2008, 08:44.

Comment

PUP will get lolWTF set
        COR will get pirates
        BLU will get Imortals

I'm assuming PUP eill also get the ability to dump its xp into a useful job ^^

Looking forward to seeing the update though especially new drops rates in dynamis.

Comment

BLU - Mirage
          COR - Commodore
          PUP - Pantin

I ph41l

Comment

Commodore Tobal

Comment

0.o did Mr.T just say Condom Tobal?

Comment

It's the PUP relic which is the most lolworthy - not content enough with making the job ****ty, SE have provided another slap to the chops with PANTin.

Comment

dont you mean pANTin?

Comment

Nagi
                    DMG:37 Delay:227
                    Magic Accuracy+10 Enmity+10
                    Augments "Mijin Gakure"
                    "Blade: Kamu"
                    Aftermath: Increases Acc./Atk.
                    Occasionally attacks twice
                    NIN

/sigh

Go die in a fire S-E!

Come round a little having seen that the new weapon skill lowers target's accuracy. Not going to replace Blade: Jin in the DD stakes but it could be something nice to use built TP with .

Maybe...
                    Last edited by C'; 08-09-2008, 18:10.

Comment

well atleast you might be lucky and a wondering nurse will come and patch you up ... only problem is the galka nurses ... *eyes tobal suspiciously*

Comment

HOLY ****!

DO WANT!

Zha'Go's Barbut
                        DEF:23 Ranged Accuracy+8
                        Ranged Attack+8 Enmity-5
                        Enhances "Snapshot" effect
                        Lv71 All

Comment

How are people dat mining when we cant even download the update cause of the pol maint?

Comment

You can force a POL download by deleting a file POL files.

for all updates

Anyway, Depending on Phantom Roll enhancement the COR Relic is alot of fail, but the AF+1 is pretty good.

Sam Mythic seems rubbish, the enhancment is 3rd eye related so alot of DD sam will sneer at it, but if allows for extended 3rd dodges or AOE dodges it would be an excellent tanking weapons.

Monk Mythic seems ok but the high delay will put alot of monks of it.. including me. Anyway if was to upgrade weapon(which i want to it) it certainly going to be the Corairs Death Penalty which seems one of the best Mythics(along with pup).

Also i must have the combined with the earing(a spare slot on my cor)

Murderer
                            DMG:38 Delay:600
                            Ranged Accuracy+8
                            Set: Increases STR, Attack,
                            Ranged Attack, "Magic Atk. Bonus"
                            LV69 RNG, COR

Comment

Tobal, have you seen the reported effect of the Augment: Phantom Roll on the COR relic hat?

Apparently, it grants the bonus of having the job associated with the roll in your party, without that job being present which is pretty awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                                HOLY ****!

DO WANT!

Zha'Go's Barbut
                                DEF:23 Ranged Accuracy+8
                                Ranged Attack+8 Enmity-5
                                Enhances "Snapshot" effect
                                Lv71 All
                                What lvl is RNG now?

Comment

Working...