Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome, Ixion literally ran past so fast i almost missed him, was a nice sudden suprise.

Tried Sandworm but without a tank we get our arses handed to us on a plate, probably going to have another try after. If anyone interested in joining let me know, would love to get inside.

Comment

are there two versions of Ixion? a normal and a dark version? cause on your SSit says dark Ixion

Comment

Unknown at this point, seems to be the only "Ixion" that exists/has been spotted so far. Also to note, he has no life bar.

Comment

humm you didnt highlight him to get a life bar up

Comment

Nah, but going off what others have said who've spotted him, he doesn't have one. Also seems to be non aggro and you need an item to claim.

Comment

The items ive heard drops of pixies and u have to throw it at him and he will then engage.

Comment

Just out of interest, does anyone know the Spell interruption rate cap? Just saw this:

Solitaire Cape
                [Back]
                DEF: 6 HP -20 Spell interruption rate down 8%
                "Magic Atk. Bonus" +2

With that i can hit 51% from items, before merits and Aquaveil.
                Last edited by Rep; 10-06-2008, 18:19.

Comment

From what ive read, you can Max 100% + on Spell interruption cap, but movement will still interupt your cast and knockback moves.

But I dont know if you know, if you start casting a long cast spell (e.g a tele spell) and move (within reason) from the spot you started casting but then move back to the exact spot you started casting it will still go off.

Stun will still stop you casting also.

Auqaveil is 25% interruption down also btw.

Comment

Awesome, afew more pieces of gear and merits i'll be all set. After Searobber and Seawolf as trophies. Hopefully i'll get a Reverand Mail by the time the servers close.

Comment

sounds like rep wants to be the last man on the server

Comment

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~dora.../ixionkill.jpg

Fun fight, he randomly runs at people and wrecks them. Even hits the ones not fighting lol

Comment

Fun for the tanks then... no pressure! Not so much fun for everyone else ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                            http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~dora.../ixionkill.jpg

Fun fight, he randomly runs at people and wrecks them. Even hits the ones not fighting lol
                            Can you explain to us how u got to fight him? How hard was it to find him?
                            Last edited by djtickle; 11-06-2008, 07:03.

Comment

Yep, he spawns in any of the main WotG areas at random and spends a little time in each one only to move onto another completly random zone. Noone knows yet how long he stays in one zone, or how long til he respawns after being killed. We sent people scouting the zones and got lucky at Fort Karugo. If you "aggro" him he runs away at flee speed and you have to find him again in the same zone, he may just depop and go to another zone if you're unlucky enough, depending on how long he has been in that zone :/ To get him to stick around you have to farm Pixies... /stagger... for Stygian Ash, which is a thrown ammo item. Throw it at Ixion and it will start fighting you properly. You don't get to see his HP bar during the fight but it took us 1h30m to kill it and we can kill Khimaera in 20 mins on the best of days. Doesn't help that he heals himself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                                But I dont know if you know, if you start casting a long cast spell (e.g a tele spell) and move (within reason) from the spot you started casting but then move back to the exact spot you started casting it will still go off.
                                Aye, when giving a telleh I used to run circles around the people I'd be teleporting before the spell went off, even giving them time to throw an emote in sometimes lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X