• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
    Let's do some BCNM instead.
    Which?

Comment

Up in Arms

Comment

Yeah, I need some BC/KS action as well to take ranger further, plus if I'm to do anymore limbus for my own homam set then I need plenty of gil behind me.

Comment

PCC + Kraken Club. Can I have it?

Comment

I cant do Up in arms not enough seals but i can do Under Observation.

Nin/Whm ftw.

Comment

I have enough for two shots at both as I'm 1337.

..or preferably 5x PCC
              Last edited by dataDave; 08-05-2007, 10:31.

Comment

Prob wont have time for it today but how about wed?

KS30 before 5pm ish today nice and quick, me and tsing so far.

Would imagin Buju would want in as he said he has 200+ seals.

Comment

Sure. I'll get StonegaII bought pronto. Sod camping Centurio again when it's the price of 25 tellehs.

I'm going to dedicate a couple of nights purely to doing tellehs this week. It'll be interesting to see how much can be made as opposed to farming Giant Sheep endlessly.

Comment

Farming really has gone down the pan, 400gil for a stack of beehive chips lol

Wounder if the same will happen with BCNM drops? as surley this will push people to organising more BCNM's.

Comment

Everything has gone down the pan in terms of gil hunting - farming, crafting and BC/KSNMs.

At least when the RMT were running the show, there was relative normality - now the market has imploded/assploded/exploded call it whatever.

400g for a stack of beehive chips is evidense enough, I wouldn't even sell a single chip for that much let alone a stack, some people really are stupid (unless its the same person selling them)

Comment

After taxes would prob get more for them by NPC em.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                          Farming really has gone down the pan, 400gil for a stack of beehive chips lol

Wounder if the same will happen with BCNM drops? as surley this will push people to organising more BCNM's.
                          I've just realised you've probably been looking at ffxiah.com to determine that price. 400-500g is the price for each individual chip, stacks are still between 4-5k which isn't too bad.

Comment

It all boils down to impatient idiots that want to sell something fast, they just keep undercutting the last sale until the item becomes worthless.

For 7k a stack (grain seeds), an hours work, even with TH1, takes the piss.

Things are returning to Hydra like prices. lol. Next we'll see stacks of crystals going at 200gil, less than the actual fee to place them on AH.

Comment

Sadly, there have always been impatient idiots in FFXI. They're in real life too. In FFXI as in life; trust the market - it will correct.

Comment

BLM/WHM/RDM/DRK/THF/BST/SMN

...and now RNG for camping NM and NIN for THF sub. I'm running out of room faster than I'm obtaining storage space.

Also like the idea of starting COR soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X