Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SE need to get someone better to write their engrish! they have an error on their front page!

Comment

Picked up the abjuration for this last night off a particularly nasty Seiryu pop:

Pretty much the best weapon skill option for the head slot I can use (I can't afford to stretch to the +1 version) but still a bit of gil short for the Cursed Kabuto (even though the LS pays half towards the cost of cursed items). Damn my RNG leveling. My NIN would have nice shinies if I had used the gil on that instead.

Looking forward to the DAT mining of tonight's expansion. Should be some good new equips in there.

Comment

Started doing the Taou quests for windy awsome CS's but couldnt clear the BC on my own. Blm looked the best option but i just got over crowded on both my goes. So that was enought solo trying for me. Anyone else done this or need it? Ive not started the sandy ones yet but assume theres a fight for that as well if anyone wants to duo em.

Comment

I presume you mean WotG quests?

I've done the Bastok ones which ended in a fight via an Assault like zone in Pashow Marshlands [S]. I remember ****ting a brick when it dropped me in the battlefield as I was faced with

about 10 Quadavs. Thought I'd give it a try and luckily they only linked in groups of 3 and they had the accuracy of your average DRK circa 2004 and got a win.

I have done a few San d'Oria ones and 1 Windurst one so need to finish up both sets.

Comment

Yup sry thats what i ment.

Yup ive done the same Bastok ones, up to the last windy one which i need help with. But not sure what happens as ive not started the sandy ones yet. I will progress on with the sandy ones for now until you get up to the Windy ones and we can give it ago together if u like. Ive heard Nin/Rdm and Nin/Dnc do well but not sure if u have them available. If your dagger skill is capped cyclone is ment to own.

I remember tobal askin about these in LS a while back but i wasnt up to them at that time so dont know if he managed to get them done or not.

Comment

Give me a shout if you need any help with Manifest Problem, loved it first time round. Key is to have a much AoE as possible on the yags. I duo'd with blu friend, went in waving Earth Crusher and spamming AoE's like there was no tomorrow.

Also hoping the missions won't be ****, waited almost 8months so will be let down if a bunch of AM style CS. Hope new areas are opened up too, esp Northlands in some shape or form.

Comment

Well just been talkin to Rare and we on the same Sandy part, Quest after the angelstone.

So after faf if we got time we going to get them done. Rare is only 1 quest behind on Windy so can help him get that cleared and then move on to A Manifest Problem.

I expect new missions will be added tonite so, was talkin to Rare about doing them in a static if anyone wants to join up?

Comment

I've started the bastok ones, can't remember what I'm up to but I seem to recall needing a Gnoll claw for it (bought it off the AH as they only seem to drop from IT Gnolls about once every hour or some **** lol). I should be ok to solo much of what I need to do next, just as long as there are no BC fights or owt like that.

Comment

No real big surprises except that my Storage is no gonna be WAY over xx/80 so guess I need to sell a few furnishings now. Also, finally I may have something other than Moghancement: Fishing.

DAT miners go!!~
                    Last edited by C'; 09-06-2008, 17:39.

Comment

Nice change to chocobo whistle recharge, was never too pleased with having to pay 1k per charge for it (25k for full).

What you make of these?

Comment

That's thing thing that S-E announced a few weeks ago but due to the bad wording on S-E part, people assumed they were upping HQ rates when closer inspection revealed they were (optionally) increasing success rate at the cost of HQ synths.

I'm not a dedicated crafter by any stretch but I can see some benefit. For example I currently synth my own Silver Ingots for Silver Bullets and that recipe has no HQ result so the goldsmithing ring makes sense.

Comment

With the Einherjar changes and new loot pools (3xImperial Wootz Ingots? O_o) I hope we can start doing them. I really want a Ritter Gorget and Buccaneer's Belt.

Comment

I know that its high priority on PiC's list. They even did one the other day to try it out.

Good to hear they have changed the hate system to normal hate.

More than anything im glad theres more new missions to get stuck into!
                            Last edited by djtickle; 09-06-2008, 18:03.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                              More than anything im glad theres more new missions to get stuck into!
                              Yeah, i think the best thing about the update is what we don't know yet. Should be a nice amount of exploration, the new NMs, new areas being open etc.

Comment

Yeah, tbh im expecting a massive amount of new equip to be added that we will soon see

Comment

Working...
                                X