Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What equip slot does that go into? Looks sweet as.

Comment

Barbut is a head armour. It's easily the best RNG piece for the slot.

My RNG is 67 now Davi. Have to take it slow as "RNG is gilz" as it was brilliantly put to me a few months ago. I just need about 150k or so (which I should get by the weekend) to buy a Kriegsbiel then I'll work on getting 68 (about halfway to it EXP wise already).

That will be all melee equip options for RNG obtained. Kriegsbiel/Francisca for /nin and Vulcan's Staff for /war (and /sam if I can ever bebothered EXPing it).

Comment

Oh good, I just noticed it isn't ra/ex

"That'll be infinity million gil please as there's no way in hell most players will be seeing it drop from whatever lame ass HNM SE decide to equip it to"

Comment

Coming back for a bit to kill some time but the damn thing wont update, it does the 20min file check thing then gets to the actually download and just does nothing, stuck patch.txt, any ideas? cheers

Comment

There are 2 new quests added for each nation, anyone interested in doing them tonite?

Bastok has a BC that I know of, but i havent looked into the others yet. Thinkin of doin a run through them tonite before I have Einerjar at 9:30pm.

Anyone up for it?

Guess not, emergency maint... Tomorrow?
            Last edited by djtickle; 09-09-2008, 13:53.

Comment

Gets worse.

The new NIN weapon skill is also quite poor by all accounts (in terms of damage). Especially insulting when you read reports of how the PLD weapon is reportedly performing consistent damage (reports of 700 damage weapon skills regardless of enemy strength) whereas Blade: Kanu struggles to break 500 on Easy Prey.

I love NIN, I really do, but years of neglect from the development team is making it tough to stick with the job. I enjoy tanking with it but outside of Sky there's no opportunities to do so. In the NIN tanking heyday of 2005-2006 the skew of NIN preference over PLD was much less than the situation is now in reverse and **** additions to the job like the above WS just serve to crap on it even more.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                There are 2 new quests added for each nation, anyone interested in doing them tonite?

Bastok has a BC that I know of, but i havent looked into the others yet. Thinkin of doin a run through them tonite before I have Einerjar at 9:30pm.

Anyone up for it?

Guess not, emergency maint... Tomorrow?
                The Windurst quests have a BC fight too, did it last night with RDM RDM BLM MNK. Pretty tough as you have to keep Romaa alive through alot of chaos, and defeat the enemy Belfry. Nice cutscenes though, hopefully Sandy and Bastok are just as good.

Comment

Tried a low man Dyna-Valkrum yesterday, about 16 of us. We got 2 AF drops in about 1hour. BLM AF2 hat -1 and (DONT READ ON TOBAL!) COR Belt. Which went to a lvl 30 COR cause tobal wasnt there. Prob 1st on server ><

Comment

lol ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                      Oh good, I just noticed it isn't ra/ex

"That'll be infinity million gil please as there's no way in hell most players will be seeing it drop from whatever lame ass HNM SE decide to equip it to"
                      The Orc version has been confirmed as Rare/EX so it's safe to presume this one (which is Quadav) will also be the same.

However, you're not going to be happy about what you need to do to get it.

Basically, 8 new NMs located in Beaudeux [S]. Killing each one drops a R/E item (100%) drop that you trade to NPC to get a key item. Having all key items allows you access to an 18-man BCNM where the new helm has a chance of being in the armoury crate.

Comment

Oh good, that sounds even worse -.-

I'll bet those 8 NMs aren't spawned by drops either

Comment

There can be multiple NMs in 1 area. I seen 2 in davoi when there helpin tobal with a mission.

Also AV has been killed!!! 8 KC drks!

They killed it twice and got all drops but GK.

Glad i got a zerg build now

Comment

The 24 NM's all seem to be on 8 hr timers, all drop a ra/ex trig, one ra/ex item and one Ah'able item(which ar emostly campigan latents).

So it much like having 3 Sky's at once, and being that most of the big shells have other bigger things to be doing the mobs are usually up(when tickle and some mission, we saw 3 of them just on out travels in davoi) and no there not soloable.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                              There can be multiple NMs in 1 area. I seen 2 in davoi when there helpin tobal with a mission.

Also AV has been killed!!! 8 KC drks!

They killed it twice and got all drops but GK.

Glad i got a zerg build now

and some extreme luck , before the na-sayers jump in i serious doubt any LS could pull in 8 uber'd up Drks and get very lucky with 2hr's.

Comment

Video...

This website is for sale! gamevee.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, gamevee.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

75k HP

Comment

Working...
                                X