Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest we don't usualy use a tank, its TP burn all the way. BLM can be useful as well I've done a few runs on that as well as PLd/NIN but mostly RDM.

Comment

Building up my gear for DNC subjob leveling. Involves 2 treasure casket hunts which are going to be ****

Comment

you need a hand with opening the locks?

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
          Building up my gear for DNC subjob leveling. Involves 2 treasure casket hunts which are going to be ****
          Just go with normal gear mate, even if you do manage to get them open, chances are you'll only get **** inside - Trust me, it'll be more trouble than it's worth.

Comment

Getting them open is not a problem. As you say the chance of getting the reward I want is low but it is possible (I have the Konschat Hihlands Rare/EX item) and I'm in no rush so when I get them, I get them and I have best gear for the low levels for multiple jobs.

Comment

I only ever get ores in locked caskets

Comment

Only had one chest and that was an ore, is the gear listed by zone anywhere?

Comment

After defeating foes in any of the areas listed below, there is a 10% chance that a Treasure Casket will appear. Depending on their fortunes, adventurers may encounter either blue Treasure Caskets (unlocked) or brown Treasure Caskets (locked). Unlocked caskets will open readily, allowing treasure hunters to immediately get their hands on their temporary item loot. You can have regular treasure rewards from the mob and have a treasure casket appear, as treasure caskets are independent of normal t

bottom of the page

Comment

The ones I'm going after for DNC are:

Both of which are easily the best melee pieces in their slots for low levels (the neck piece especially as nothing good goes there until Spike Necklace at 21).

Comment

Well im a gonner! After maint last night I transfered to Midgard. All a very easy process, logout, pay, login. All done with within 5 mins. I finally since the days of me on 360 beta get to be called Tickle again!

Logged in and grabbed my new LS pearl, and first thing we did was KV! Wooo! Somthing new stright away for me. There are only 2 EU HNMLS's on the server so if its not NA time there is only 1 LS to compete with. Saying that KV was free yesterday!

All seem friendly and very much pro members with good attitiude! Ill let you guys know how I get on! 1st imperssions thou seem very good!

Comment

That makes me sad DJ but good luck for sure - hope its everything you want!

Anyone got anything exciting planned for tonight?

Comment

We could do Nyzul if more people are interested/free?

Comment

Arg, tomorrow night would be better for me - I'm out this evening

Comment

I'm on tonight, I'll be free after HNM windows are done though not sure what time that is right now.

The good news is we're SenseOfUnity again
                              Last edited by Tsingtao; 24-04-2009, 18:02.

Comment

1 down!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X