Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup! Airship pass should be a reward for completing Rank 4 (The Magicite mission). Moonie if your looking for a companion to go around getting the magicites im sure one of us will be on tonight to accompany you or tomorrow.

Congratulations to Tobal on his Usukane Sune-ate!
    Last edited by Kerushi; 09-07-2009, 09:33.

Comment

Gone...
      Last edited by Daragon; 09-07-2009, 10:25. Reason: I've made enough of a fool of myself already this week

Comment

Job Adjustments and Additions Part II (07/09/2009)

As a follow up to last week's article on new ninja job abilities, it is with pleasure that we introduce other job-related additions and adjustments scheduled for the fast-approaching July version update.

Rate of Gain for Combat and Magic Skills

The introduction of in-game systems such as Level Sync and Fields of Valor, while expediting job level increases in the low and middle level ranges, has caused gains made in combat and magic skills to lag behind.

To address this issue, the rate at which combat and magic skills increase during low and middle job levels is set to be given a boost.

Circle-type Abilities

Up until now, the benefits granted by Circle-type abilities have been lackluster relative to their ability delay. The July version update will see these abilities imbued with additional effects for greatly enhanced usability.

The following abilities will benefit from the above adjustment:
        Holy Circle / Arcane Circle / Warding Circle / Ancient Circle / Killer Instinct

Blue Magic

Two new blue magic spells are scheduled to be added in the coming version update.

Not really much interesting there (especially after the massive additions to NIN on Friday). In fact I'm wondering why any of this was deemed worthy of an announcement. The majority of the information is incredibly vague (Circle abilities will do something different, there will be 2 new Blue Magic spells etc.) and could have certainly have waited until the official patch day notes in my opinion.

Fingers crossed there is a Job Adjustments & Additions Part III to make up for this.

Comment

most likly. SE haven't messed a job up this patch.

Comment

Spoke with Vanicent last night and he's confirmed that he's interested in attending 5-1 on Sunday, so just need to make sure you clear the Magicite mission Wedge so you can take part too.

The mission will likely be incredibly easy with Tobal as MNK.

Comment

Wedgie ill be doing my magicite mission tonight if you want someone to hold your cold and clammy hand to the magicites

Comment

Remember though that the first time you do the Magicite missions requires a lot of prep work completing quests in Jeuno. When you repeat the mission for other nations none of these are needed as you already have the key items you require and can just go about collecting the Magicite. Wedge will still need to complete those quests though.

Comment

I don't mind helping still. Just remember I will probabily not be able to raise you if you die so do not die wedgie!

Comment

Erm, I don't know could we not all do it on the same night?

Im not sure im going to have much time tonight to get the sub quests done.

Comment

For anyone that cares, Nobuo Uematsu will be composing all the music for FFXIV

Link

Comment

Originally posted by Kerushi View Post
                        Yup! Airship pass should be a reward for completing Rank 4 (The Magicite mission). Moonie if your looking for a companion to go around getting the magicites im sure one of us will be on tonight to accompany you or tomorrow.

Congratulations to Tobal on his Usukane Sune-ate!
                        Bugger, I missed some posts and thought the Magicite mission was what everyone was doing, now I see why you said about doing it Friday, im an idiot.

I dont think I can do 5-1 then Sunday, oh well lol im abit

Comment

wedge whendo you think you can get to being ready for 5-1, i missed so will need to do it again.

Comment

Tobal & Wedge, I've logged out in Xcarabard, near to the telepoint, so I can log in and help you with Fei'Yin (and the Shadow Lord later on) no problem.

By the way, who recorded the initial Rargh Shadow Lord fight years ago? If possible, could the next one we do get recorded as well please?

It's probably the only time I'll fight the Shadow Lord, so it'd be nice to be able to rewatch it again.

If not, don't worry, I'll just take photos instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                              wedge whendo you think you can get to being ready for 5-1, i missed so will need to do it again.
                              I can try and sort it in the next few days, thing is I need help with it, I tried to solo one of the NM's awhile ago solo for the subquest and it kicked my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanicent View Post
                                Tobal & Wedge, I've logged out in Xcarabard, near to the telepoint, so I can log in and help you with Fei'Yin (and the Shadow Lord later on) no problem.

By the way, who recorded the initial Rargh Shadow Lord fight years ago? If possible, could the next one we do get recorded as well please?

It's probably the only time I'll fight the Shadow Lord, so it'd be nice to be able to rewatch it again.

If not, don't worry, I'll just take photos instead.
                                I recorded that video, I actually dont have it anymore, I lost it when one of my hard drives died.

If I can find my registration code for Fraps I should be able to record it again.

Comment

Working...
                                X