Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to mention the more than useful signet staff obtainable in common items for 5k cp if your rank 10.

Enchantment is a fresh signet lol. i know i want be wasting my cp on that pish thats for sure.

Gob bag 5 requires items from the CoP areas natrually, just wonder what sort of prices those are gonna rack up. I recall the most expensive gob bag in its time was number 3 costing 500k on a good day.

Random heart warm is that at least not all the maps for the new areas are coffer items. thank feck is all i can say it took me months to get the maps for tulia despite having access since lvl 64. bay map is 3k in mhaura.
    Last edited by chang; 14-09-2004, 11:52.

Comment

NOOOO >< Why do SE torture me so?

I have my funky ninja shorts (the best looking shorts in the game tbh) and they add this item:

Nokizaru Hakama - DEF 26, AGI+3, Emnity+1

It's a level 50 equip and Hakama signifies that it's shorts but I have a dilemma. Do I stick with my Shinobi Hakama (with Ranged Accuracy + and Evasion + at night) or boost my AGI and Emnity.

Comment

All I can say is WOW!. Reading through the list of added eqipment, I see loads of exciting stuff. Look at these:

Magical Mitts - DEF:16, HP+20, MP+20

If I was a PLD I'd seriously consider these over my AF gloves.

Comment

Server Down From 6pm To 9pm To Fix Some Bugs
          Last edited by Bayan; 14-09-2004, 16:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayan
            Server Down From 6pm To 11pm To Fix Some Bugs
            tonight.

again ><

Oh well, looks like i will be giving EQ2 another go.

Comment

Where Did You Find Info On New Equipment?

Comment

I might carry on playing if I'm one of the lucky beta players who wins a free copy of FFXI.
                However, if I don't, I really can't afford to drop the money on a new copy as well as the subscription, at least not at the moment.
                In any case, whoever wants it can have my stuff for now. I don't think I have anything THAT special, but we'll see.

Comment

I notice that's the 2nd time you've asked.. hell I'll take it off your hands if nobody else wants it! Just a struggling Lv. 24 BLM here... lol I'm on tonight if you're feeling generous.

Comment

maint is only 6-9pm not 11pm. so not that bad really

Comment

It's 3 hours downtime, not 5 (don't scare me like that guys, I thought I wouldn't be able to play for 2 nights running).

Comment

Wha??? MORE downtime? Well I'm royally screwed now!

Comment

for items updates

Comment

The goddamn game won't update without d/c from servers...
                            I've got the relevant ports open...

Comment

Opps Sorry 3 Hour Update My Bad
                              If Anyone Finds Vendors For New Maps Let Me Know
                              As Far As I Can Tell :

Tavnazia: Whole New Region Off The Side Of Cape Terrigan
                              This Also Includes Riverne Region Which Looks Like A Link To Emptiness
                              From The Screenshots I Have Seen Of Floating Islands
                              Movalpolos: In A Cave In North Gustberg
                              [Rare Suggested This As Our Target Of Our Exploration] Moblin Bashing 8)
                              Bibiki Bay: In A Cave Off Buburimu Penisula [sp.]
                              Uleguerand and Pso'Xja: In The Northern Regions Which Looks Like Its
                              Been Split Up Into Different Regions To Incorporate These Areas!
                              Attohwa: This Area Is Connected To Maze Of Shakrami

There Are Also 2 New Areas Connected To Jugner Forest And I Think I
                              Counted 5 Areas Within The Xarcabard - Glacier Area In Total
                              Last edited by Bayan; 14-09-2004, 17:09.

Comment

Nope, but you see where all the new areas are by going to Region Info (world map). Also, was popping to log at Argus camp and saw the Attowha Chasm zone point in Maze of Shakrami .

Comment

Working...
                                X