Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dara, I’ve done all the pre-reqs for Windurst 9-2 and I’m pretty sure Tobal was working on them last night when I logged out so if you can get them cleared today we can look at finishing off rank 10 this evening. If not, it will have to be tomorrow.

Comment

9-2 is a fun fight duoed that with Ceridwen took some doing as a duo.

Comment

Good Luck Rare, Tobal, Dara and anyone else who helps

Comment

I'll be online from about 8 this evening so I should be able to manage this, looks like the pre req for 9-2 is fairly lengthy, so provided you're both ok with starting the fight at 9.30or so then great

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
            9-2 is a fun fight duoed that with Ceridwen took some doing as a duo.
            As the rank 9-2 missions go, i've always said the Windy one is hands down the toughest. I'm up for helping.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
              I'll be online from about 8 this evening so I should be able to manage this, looks like the pre req for 9-2 is fairly lengthy, so provided you're both ok with starting the fight at 9.30or so then great
              Probably a little late (be honest dude, you saying ready for 9:30pm means we're looking at 10pm start at the earliest) and is also dependent on the pre-req going smoothly for you (one involves a key drop).

So I'm going to say focus on pre-req tonight and we'll do the BC tomorrow.

Comment

RANK 30!!!

Comment

That Piano is stunning, i want it D=

Comment

Next time you're in San d'Oria (I'm home!) a little before 22:00 game time I'll invite you into my Mog House and you can watch it play.

With Windurst rank 10 obtained I'm a little at a loss for things to do now. All nation missions cleared, Rise of the Zilart, Chains of Promathia and Treasures of Aht Urghan mission lines finished and all Wings of the Goddess missions/quests up to date.

Got about 3 quests left off the Star Onion Brigade line to do which apparently wraps up a few loose ends with the Windurst missions so I will work on those this evening and then I'll do the Aht Urghan general quests.

I may have to resort to doing Campaign Ops at this rate.

Comment

Rare you should avoid Campaagn ops and become a weapon! A WEAPON OF MASS DISTRACTION!!!

Comment

We've still not achieved Captain rank, so prehaps that's next on the agenda. How about some flr 80 runs tonight?

Comment

How far you off of Maats Cap Rare?

Comment

He doesn't meet the requirements for a Maats Cap, you have to:

a) Not even 1 of the 15 jobs geared even half decent.
                            b) Be an arrogant tard.
                            c) Basically be **** at the game.

And then when you get the Cap, it never leaves your head, ever.

Comment

He doesn't meet any of those requirements ... I suppose he can be the exception to the rule

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMan X View Post
                                b) Be an arrogant tard.
                                Doublecheck with Tobal about this one. He may think I meet this criteria

Comment

Working...
                                X