Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's times like this I wish TI was still together, I wonder if we'd have broke having seen a 12 month plan like that.

Comment

Hudoo was online yesterday.

The character Hudoo has been online a fair bit over the last few weeks but it's always been Kujara dual-boxing him. However, in campaign yesterday I could tell it was actually him when I got

Hudoo>> die

in my chatlog.
      Don't think he's planning on coming back full-time (nor would I imagine TI reforming if he did) but after speaking with him I didn't get the impression returning to play was totally out of the question.

Comment

hmmm i don't like this level cap stuff, to much can go wrong.

And monk trolllllled hard, footwork is a ****ing joke of a JA with the only thing separting monk and pup now being the Black belt.

Comment

Wrap up of the jp vanafest, doesn't sound so bad now we have proper sourcing one what been said, the new AF3 stuff looks good as does the 80 changes to to weapon up grades, still i feel this could all pass me by if don't look to join some sort of Eu shell.

And as for monk, there doing something i thought about ages ago, adding debuffs JA's. Like a Throat punch could silence, Gut punch or a leg grapple would add gravity.

Anyway we still need these WOTG missions sorting

Comment

Black Mage was jokingly said to be the Job that keeps blasting away like crazy till it's swatted down and killed. Still, the developers realized this is the way people enjoy playing the Job, so they won't fight it. Black Mages itching to deal out the damage can look forward to learning Meteor as the Level Cap is rasied.
            Ha! I've been saying it for years, I told you all BLM would be granted Meteor one day

Shadow Lord looks mean there too.

On and this

Comment

Think having seen this its time to make a return and get the buffers sorted on PLD, RDM and BLM for a punt straight to 76 on the day they uncap.

Mind also need to go level some subs I guess WAR, NIN, WHM and BRD to name but a few

Where is everyone on the quest lines for WotG and the expansions, I know I'd cleared ACP and was on the final mission for Moogle but not started ASA.

Be interesting to see what happens next go solo a D ring from KB for one!

Comment

I've yet to start ASA properly myself Tsing, if you fancy starting up this weekend I'm available pretty much all of it. Next week is tough - monday evening is ok, tuesday/wednesday I'm in london for the XIII launch and thursday evening is my German class.

Comment

Rep, I wonder if WHM will get this after the level cap change?

Cures a player's Weakness status. Family: Freelance NPCs Type: Special Can be dispelled: N/A Utsusemi/Blink absorb: N/A Range: Single target Notes: This ability is currently only used by Ferreous Coffin.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                    Rep, I wonder if WHM will get this after the level cap change?

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Reviviscence
                    I think it's always been a cert, always said WHM needed that JA long before it was around. It will likely be in one form or another, maybe campaign only as don't think there's a specific Club weaponskill (pretty sure the one used is Randgrith).

Will make a comeback around easter. Also thinking about how the level cap will effect BLM/RDM solo potential, wonder if the ENMs will remain capped.

Comment

So I head out to Dynamis (Valkurm) last night a little early and realising no one is camping Valkurm Emperor decide to give it a quick go. NM pops after first PH kill but no drop. Surmising that it's not heavily camped these days (one of the big advantages of low server population) I log out and try again this morning. Apart from an odd rival camper every so often have it pretty much to myself and on the third kill of the day (fourth of the weekend) comes:

Still got a couple of hours spare before Einherjar so head to South Gustaberg to have a go at Leapining Lizzy. Pops after about 10 minutes and miraculously:

Already managed to sell on my regular versions (bringing in about 470k) so quite profitable all round. Thinking I'm on a bit of a roll so camping out in Maze of Shakrami as I type this.

Comment

Camping Argus is bad for your health; TRUFAX.

Was also thinking with the level cap increase, how much easier it will be to get Assualt missions nailed.

Comment

Unless they cap them at 75.

Comment

I think they'll go uncapped, which is the current option in assualt, still that wouldn't matter as you need 3 people to even start one anyway, enm uncapped... don't know, being you can enter at any number they may do away with uncapped, soloing the eft would be pretty easily for mage jobs(and would mean more hagun around).

my hope for he patch is the weapon/armour upgrade stuff, i just hope its not limited to certain evolith/synergy items or the quest line for it turns to be mythic relic stupid.

also WOTG missions, lets just get everyone online and finish up from the begining on all quest lines to current, i've tried shouting for the current ones but its in vain, so it'll be quicker just start over and push people through missions, though this doesn't mean hand holding on the solo bits.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                              I think they'll go uncapped, which is the current option in assualt, still that wouldn't matter as you need 3 people to even start one anyway
                              I never intended on soloing any, i doubt you could even with a lvl99 job anyway I think there's about 6-7 i need to clear, can't remember.

Missions gonna have to wait for me, prob back around the 12th April. Although i'm ready for them all anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                                where can i buy them from!!
                                From the SE Euro shop it seems, only 4 listed and pictured though

Comment

Working...
                                X