Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finaly reached boiling point in Valkurm today, a whole bunch of noob tossers managed to invite me, piss me off, let me die 3 times then kick me with 77 exp 'til I leveled up.

I logged on as Shen, pulled 20 gobs, ran to their party and used Hide, killed each and every last mother ****er there. YES! /angry

Comment

Sorry, i lost connection totally last night and still didn't have any signel this morning before i left for work, GGRRRrrr dam NTL. I hope you didn't level to far, and dang i was hoping to use that G.K i brought/wasted gil on.

Comment

Originally posted by Razz
        The guy complaining clearly hasn't heard of provoke lol...
        I was there when Halfpint said he was going to do that... I did ask why, thought he had a problem with the guy lol. Pretty funny that it made it into print (figure of speech) though!
        Last edited by Darwock; 20-09-2004, 09:09.

Comment

We levelled to 51 and no further Tobal, both me and mahl have to obtain elemental staves (she Light/Dark, me Earth/Dark) so we'll be at 51 for a while.

Turned out the warrior I invited was an english guy from Wigan, so he's got a pearl now. 51 warrior can only be a good addition to the LS.

Comment

If anyone needs any help with anything tonight im available.

Anyone need to do any NM's or Coffer Keys im up for going.

Comment

Wedge, I am supposed to be helping Vanicent tonight get at least an Ordelle?s chest key (and hopefully Gusgen and/or Maze of Shakrami) to help him get his RSE pieces.

Having a BRD tag along should help speed up the process but will also help in sneak/invising Vanicent past aggro. If you are willing to lend a hand, it would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

I'll come help, if i can get online and after i get 1-2hrs of camping Deggi, and after i somwhow get out of quicksands alive

Comment

what is halfpint doing letting the guy kill the baddie and then nicking the item.

ps just started this btw. still on level one yet though

Comment

Sure thing Tobal. More the merrier

I?m actually looking forward to trying to get the keys. It will remind me of old times when I quested my RSE

Comment

Sure thing, I will help out with Van's RSE.

I will be on from about 5pm anytime after that is good for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ince
                        what is halfpint doing letting the guy kill the baddie and then nicking the item.

ps just started this btw. still on level one yet though
                        No ince, basically once a monster is fighting someone, nobody else can attack it. Halfpint was using magic to claim the monsters the other guy was trying to attack (Halfpint's spells were faster than the guy's blade!)

Comment

Ince,

What Server are you on.

If you have just started and would like to join those of us from here on Seraph we can sort you out with a Link Pearl and if needed a World Pass.

Comment

...but be prepared to read a LOT of talk about AFs and RSEs that will mean absolutely nothing to you ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
                              ...but be prepared to read a LOT of talk about AFs and RSEs that will mean absolutely nothing to you ;-)
                              well UPS delivered my jp ver of CoP, dam weekend missed out on some new area romps because of it ><

got through install eagery waiting to get charged into some action, only to find i have to update yet again, currently checking 10,033 files so god knows how many ill have to update.

On the subject of linkshells, me and my buddy who game on seraph during the week from 6-till about midnight are currently LS'less if theres room for low levels (although not really noobs) id be greatful if you would be able to accomodate

Comment

Sure What Are You GameTags?
                                I Am Sure A Sack Holder Can Come Find You

Comment

Working...
                                X