Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once a day dynamis sounds cool, I'd be game for some of that provided runs didn't go at 2 in the morning or something like that like with dynacore.

Comment

Anyone want to buy a stone?

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
        Anyone want to buy a stone?

Lul very nice

I thought I would post some pics of my nin to hopfully entice a certain ninja on these forums back to the game!!

Blade: Hi Gearz

TP

Emp Stage 2
        Last edited by djtickle; 08-04-2011, 08:31.

Comment

How much effort is Kannagi and Iga set?

Comment

Oh and the first step to returning has been achieved. One of the reasons for cancellation was that I couldn't get my new credit card to register (I got the infamous UCS-60257 error). This meant I was having to pay with my Visa debit card which incurs a ?1.50 service charge every time I use it to pay for anything in dollars. May not seem a little but it bugged me.

Thanks to a post on BG, I found a way to trick it into accepting my Mastercard and that is all setup now.

Only the answer from Dj regarding NIN gearz remains before I make a decision.

Comment

I just got a message from rarehero in game!! (Well messages)

Kannagi has taken me 4 weeks to duo with Calta (we made one each) to get to stage 2. Stage 3 though would prob take the same amount of time but we have decided to wait until the 95 cap raise to make it easier. To give you an idea of how we did it..

Stage 1

Farmed a set of KI each using jobs Nin/dnc and War/dnc. (This way we can proc any red for KI)
              La Theine megaboss Nin/dnc and Thf/whm. (Thf/whm - Thf for TH, and yes /whm was enough healing )

Stage 2

Same jobs as above. But Kai from LS came on blm to proc yellow for +2 upgrades.
              Stage 2 was much quicker than stage one.

The way I see it its a good idea to team up with somebody for a emp and do 2. Stage one can be solo'd by a skilled ninja.

As for Iga set. I have +2 on all but hands (2/6 on cards)

You could get all +1 in a week not including body id say. Body seals are a little harder to pickup, but still easy. 2-4 man group.

To +2 all of the set takes about 2-4 people depending on NM.

Nin,Whm,Blm in a party and your good to go for almost anything. NIN/DNC rocks, as you can heal yourself + stun = win.

I can bust out 2-5k WS now on mobs in Abyssea who needs DD when you got a tank that can do both I was doin some aht urgan stuff yesterday and was busting out 2k WS, who need SAM
              Last edited by djtickle; 08-04-2011, 20:31.

Comment

See, that post put me right off again as I've been out of the game so long everything you've said sounds like a foreign language to me now.

Farmed a set of KI
                This way we can proc any red for KI
                to proc yellow for +2 upgrades
                BUH!?

Comment

Nah, that's just Dj, he did the same to me earlier and I didn't know what the **** he was on about I think he makes up his own words.

Comment

Logged in and got DNC to 40 and decided to leave it there (all subjobs at 40 now) and try and push NIN to 80.

As expected I don't really know how to go about getting things done nowadays as I've missed a lot of additions so I've spent the last hour sorting my inventories after getting a Mog Sack and porter moogle items.

I still have the Mozu I was working on which, if I remember correctly, requires 2 more Jyeshtha kills to complete the current trial so will keep an eye out for opportunities to do that. Looking at gear lists, it would appear that Hochomasamune and Kamone would be the best katana combination at 80 without Kannagi but not really sure what will be required for that yet.

Comment

rare i will say this now, don't bother wasting time making a lvl80 set when you just going end up steam rolling past it to 90. Strangely for tickle that common lingo now, KI = key item, procs are the new meta game for NM/Bosses in abyssea to give the player more to think about with it come to rewards so you can't just steamroller every mob with abyssea powerups. T

Tickle also forgets add in the combination of 6/7 months worth of an LS farming abyssea to power ourselves up with all the atma upgrades and stats/ability boosts, doing what he's done, cannot be done with a fresh player. When your rolling abyssea with 4k hp, perma mighty strikes, hundreds fists and auto reraise3 makes ninja gods inside.. being that the next focus seems outside abyssea again going onthe "road map of upgrades" everything goes back to normal with only those with completed empyean weapons dealing out damage(but not being able to take it back).

i wish i could have teamed up but all the bandwagoners jumped from samurai to ninja and/or war/mnk/blu.

Comment

Nice, but not sure I understand raising the synthesis cap, unless It means Synergy.
                        Last edited by Rep; 10-04-2011, 13:01.

Comment

Which shell is everyone in these days, if I decide to come back later this month? Really starting to miss this now

Comment

Tob - I only use 3 atma 90% of the time on nin RR,GH,Apoc rare could bag the 1ST. 2 easy couple of weeks for Apoc maybe.

Rep - they letting you have 2 100 crafts.

Dara - playitcool man, my shell.

Nice to see life in this thread!!!

Comment

It's good to know I'd (hopefully) have somewhere to crash then if I come back this month, even if my usefulness is even more limited than it was having quit right before the level cap was first increased, or just after. Honestly, I picked my moment well didn't I? Just got my Lu Shang's as well. All those hours burnt away with nothing but inactive fish bots for company

Having said that, my account has gone unpaid for now since last July, chances might be that I'm not coming back until another of those welcome back campaigns.

Edit: Relieved to know that my main and 2 mules are still around, quite surprised that after the best part of a year they've not been blitzed yet!
                              Last edited by Daragon; 11-04-2011, 11:47.

Comment

Progress update:

I still don't have much clue about what's going on or where I should be aiming towards right now. The game is very complicated and three of you have each given me a thorough overview of the game which I appreciate but it does feel like I need to see a lot of this stuff in action first to fully grasp it.

So my priority now is focussing on getting my magian weapons up to spec for level 80 before I push to 85. On Sunday me and Rep heading to Sarutabaruta to go for my two remaining Jyeshtha kills. As a bit of fortune a level 90 BLU asked if he could join in the kills which made the fights very easy. Moved on to Capricornus and I'm already 4/6 on these (three as duo with Rep again, one solo). Fingers crossed should get the remaining kills this evening and I'll have a Mozu katana which is an acceptable main hand upgrade.

This will be followed by eight Tammuz kills (which Dj said should I should should be able to kill as duo with mage) before the Empyrean path begins proper so will probably take a pause there.

Also a few other pieces of equipment that I will be aiming for whilst at 80 (notably Iga Erimaki and Bullwhip Belt) both of which will remain useful at the current 90 cap so worth spending the time to get I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X