Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been working on Empyrean Weapon(gtk), finally got a low man often solo thing going but it going to take some time as getting people to use there abyssea time for no rewards is a pain, so far tickles been a big help on trigs/fighting and berem for coming in to help with TH. Main plan just been crour farming for brews and soloing carabosse down on monk, im trying to get my skills down to killing carabosse down to 15% for a final 10k damage ws so it can't bendiction, which would leave 2 mins onthe brew to fight it again(1 min pop, 1 min kill) otherwise its 20/30 mins fight for duo, about 15/20 with 3/4 people.

so far 10/50 gems(stage1) and 9/50 lanterns(stage 2)

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
      Been working on Empyrean Weapon(gtk), finally got a low man often solo thing going but it going to take some time as getting people to use there abyssea time for no rewards is a pain, so far tickles been a big help on trigs/fighting and berem for coming in to help with TH. Main plan just been crour farming for brews and soloing carabosse down on monk, im trying to get my skills down to killing carabosse down to 15% for a final 10k damage ws so it can't bendiction, which would leave 2 mins onthe brew to fight it again(1 min pop, 1 min kill) otherwise its 20/30 mins fight for duo, about 15/20 with 3/4 people.

so far 10/50 gems(stage1) and 9/50 lanterns(stage 2)
      Grats tob, will take a while but I bet your there before you know it! I wounder how we would get on duo @95? or 99?

As soon as ive finished getting seals I think im going to start work on the Katana, as i can solo the mobs for the KI. Will have to see what its like killing the boss, and work on my ninja skillz as it seems nin/dnc can solo him in about 30mins.

Best thing about nin is with RR3 atma you can die, RR, 2hour, RR and be back at full health if it all goes pear shaped. Makes it even better now u can get revitializers in abyssea chests!

Brew'd Shin 2 times now, still missing body, scythe and dagger thou! RDM 2hr chainspell kills him in about 10seconds is crazy.

Oh and prob should get around to finishing WoTG.

Comment

Haha, your NIN gear finally came off the mule then?

Comment

Prishe has been announced as the second XI representative for the Dissidia sequel.

Comment

No gameplay yet, but a full CGI appearances inthe trailer puts her onthe defo list, god dam i hope she uses hundred fists. No Chaos character for XI still and i dount they'll put anymore character in it now which is sad as Shadow Lord(Shadow reign era) would be awesome, can't think of many great villians outside of him.. we got the Zm brothers, Promie himself, Odin and Lady Lil and the Sprite Wardens

Also here's hoping Lilisette for dd3.

Comment

Quick heads up for GeForce 400 Series and 500 Series owners - the new driver (266.58) notes show "Improves performance in Final Fantasy XI" as a specific feature.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                Haha, your NIN gear finally came off the mule then?
                Yeah lol, Nin is truley awesome now. PLDs everywhere have been put on the back burner.

This is the era of nin and mnk tanks!

Comment

New video of Prishe in Dissidia [012] Duodecim.

Check out the arena they are battling in.

Comment

Haha props to SE thats awesome

I'd imagine its because that area gets alot of use nowadays ^^

Comment

I would have thought the very fact that the area is rather lacking in physical objects made it a preferable candidate for the XI stage.

Personally would much favor Throne Room or maybe even the amphitheater from the Warriors of Crystal fight.

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice choice, but it's very flat and a difficult stage to plan proper strategy for.

Comment

You just highlighted good points for its existence though. There are no wide open arenas, you can't run and hide in this one. Looks pretty fun. What new track did XI get? X got the summoned battle theme, and XII the Esper Battle, but I must have missed the XI one.

Comment

I guess I did. I just find completely flat, empty stages to be a bit boring really.

Believe Iron Colossus, A Realm of Emptiness and Heaven’s Tower are the new tracks - my two favourite boss themes

Comment

According to OST only Realm of Emptiness is arranged. Not that Iron Colossus needs to be. Although who cares since the only track you'll need on repeat is this one

Comment

That arrangement would probably cause my brain to ache after the first couple of rounds.

Still, it's very good but just bit too loud.

Edit: Iron Colossus isn't the ToAU boss theme, that's Ragnarok I still think it's pretty obvious that whoever was placing the track names got Ragnarok and Iron Colossus mixed up.
                              Last edited by Daragon; 01-03-2011, 13:11.

Comment

Shame this thread is alive but not with FFXI game chat XD

Comment

Working...
                                X