Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God no just geting onto keys 37 - 56 done!

Comment

Yeah carbuncle is totally dead, and im stuck in the classic FFXI circle of cant
      I cant level subs without a PT and i cant level 75+ without leveling up some subs

Shame really i wouldnt of mind playing again for a bit

Comment

Largo, just move over to Bismarck - I'm having parties every day without any problem..

Comment

Hmm yeah you could be right

Hey does anyone know if you lose anything in the transfer, like conquests/allied notes etc points?

Comment

Q: Are there any items or data I can’t take with me to my new World?

A: Linkshells, linkpearls, and pearlsacks cannot be taken with you in a World Transfer and will be automatically discarded. However, if you possess a linkshell, you can receive a "new linkshell" (unopened) for free in your new World.
            Also, the following items will be automatically discarded when you perform a World Transfer, so please carry them in your character’s inventory before performing a World Transfer.
            - Items and gil listed as “sent” on the delivery service NPC’s delivery window
            - All items in your Mog House’s delivery box
            - All items being sold at an auction house
            Edit: I'm an idiot that realised that the Gold World Pass can only be used for new players :-/
            Last edited by InvisibleKid; 14-12-2010, 20:42. Reason: Idiot.

Comment

ive read the SE FAQ but it doesnt really touch on most things

Comment

Yeah, I can't see a definitive 'you keep/lose conquest points' post anywhere on the 'net - but that might be a good thing.. given that there aren't any posts of people complaining about it.

Comment

Ok i changed to bismark, but lost my largo name
                  im istian now, drop me a msg/pearl etc and lets get **** done!

*edit* pussy-footed (the phrase not the swearing) around a little with jobs but i think really id like to finish prom, tsing,tobal etc lets do this Im on the mission er where you fight the brown dragon, bahamuts buddy
                  Last edited by Largo; 17-12-2010, 04:18.

Comment

I should be online later today though right now I'm questioning the decision to drink a gallon of beer last night on a school night. My head hurts and I think I've had 5 hours sleep with a full day of work looming.

Ouryu is pretty much soloable now with the level cap raised, mistmelts are still handy to speed up the kill. Tiamat only just dents BLMs now, draw in is no longer instant death.

Think 7pm tonight will be abyssea but should be free before and most likely after depending on how this hangover goes.

Comment

I tried but i only had the 1 mist, and his 2hour is invincble which makes things a bit annoying, the mission after is a x2 NM run with adds, so maybe duo, ill be about after 4 , cheers m8

Comment

Slightly OT; tickets for the Distant Worlds concert in the Albert Hall next November went on sale this morning.. maybe some people (like me) are interested in such things..

Comment

I've booked mine. Wanted a meet and greet ticket but for 150 notes they can gtfo.

Comment

I'd be all over the meet and greet like a rash, but why announce it the week before Xmas, gf has bled my bank account dry.

Distant Worlds is a fantastic performance, the Susan Calloway version of Memoro de la Stono/Distant Worlds is miles better than the already amazing original.
                            Last edited by Rep; 17-12-2010, 12:51.

Comment

I bought mine this morning too - but indeed £125 per person is just not on..

I'm playing XI right now - I do almost every lunch time at work - and the Starlight quests are genuinely good fun to do during a lunch break.

Got some nice presents from the MHFU for my house - it's nice and festive in there now (Went into someone's house today for the first time too! V.exciting!!)

Comment

It's too much money regardless of the timing, although I do think that that probably counted against it just as much as the price.

The best seat in the house for a standard ticket is 45 quid, you're effectively paying 100 quid to meet Uematsu and get a free poster. The meet and greet for the Sydney concert was only $50 au.

Comment

Working...
                                X