X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought you lot were organising it?

Comment

I'm not, so I didn't want to speak on behalf of Tobal/Tsing who are the 2 people who need it clearing.

Comment

The first fight should be no problem for all of us, the second we need to look at the job mix. I'm not sure what the mix is to get a gaurantee on the win, think its based around ranged so COR RNG SMN etc but not certain.

I'll go look at what the deal is, I'm aiming to do it once and win

Shouting lol run and diving out the BC is not the way forward

Comment

Which is why I want to get this done with you lot - every time I end up with a pickup group, it never wins.

Comment

My eventual win was with the following.

PLD/RDM (the 1% fail attempt had PLD/DRK which also worked well - basically anything except PLD/WAR. WAR subjob just leads to too much enmity being bled away and eventually the DD get hate too easy)
            RNG/WAR
            RNG/NIN
            SCH/DRK (purely focussed on Stun duty. You cannot Stun the bosses TP moves but if a Ga spell gets through it can devastate your tank)
            RDM/WHM
            SMN/WHM (Used Predator Claws every minute. SMN are good because their damage is enmity-free)

Basically you need a solid tank, a Stun, and people who can deal damage from distance.
            Last edited by C'; 14-04-2009, 11:54.

Comment

Yeah dara, shouldnt be a problem, what lvl is ur rng now btw?

Oh btw, mangaed to get the tower run done just now on my dinner.
              Last edited by djtickle; 14-04-2009, 11:53.

Comment

On wiki there is a grp TP burning it. RNG, WAR, SAM, MNK, BRD, and whm or rdm cant remember.

Also a standard grp pld/rdm, rng, smn, rdm and blm.

Blm T3s the adds, smn and rng DD. Rdm is /drk for stun too. (But ya they did it with 5)

Comment

The TP Burn is with a RDM/DRK. It's not possible to clear it that way without Chainspell Stun.

RDM/DRK is fine as the Stun option but I wouldn't want my only healer to also have that responsibility.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                    Yeah dara, shouldnt be a problem, what lvl is ur rng now btw?

Oh btw, mangaed to get the tower run done just now on my dinner.
                    My RNG's still only 70 unfortunately - I'm guessing that won't be of much good

Comment

Not sure might be good just use HQ food.

If anyone wants to see the BC there is a super HQ JP video on this site.

In the video its SAMx2, RNG, WAR, RDM/DRK, BRD and im not jokin they sleep TP etc and buff for 8mins and the fights over in 2.

Swop the war or rng out with other zerg jobs, mnk, sam and its gonna be tooooo easy.
                      Last edited by djtickle; 14-04-2009, 12:20.

Comment

For Zerg I'd normally call RDM/DRK BRD/WHM and 4 SAMs / DRK / MNK

Anyway for tonight I'm guessing

PLD - Tsi can do RDM or DRK
                        RDM - DJ
                        COR - Tobal
                        RNG - Rare
                        BLM - Dara

+ 1 other a SMN would be nice or another RNG.

Could switch me and Djt round if his PLD is 75 now, depends what you want, or stick a RDM tank on it.

While we're at this anyone need the "Nation on the Brink" BC for WotG, still got to go clear that. Number 1 priority though is full clear of ACP, don't see anything to stop us if everyone is ready for 20:00 BST.

Comment

Im in!

Comment

Provided I can shift all the prereq missions I'd be ok for that - currently on Gatherer of Light 1

Supposedly these key items drop from any mob in each zone, but I've killed tons now and I've had sod all.

Edit: Just got my first key item, seems the drop rate is better on goblins.
                            Last edited by Daragon; 14-04-2009, 13:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post

Could switch me and Djt round if his PLD is 75 now
                              DRK,RDM,MNK,PLD,NIN,BLM 75 Now :P

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
                              While we're at this anyone need the "Nation on the Brink" BC for WotG, still got to go clear that. Number 1 priority though is full clear of ACP, don't see anything to stop us if everyone is ready for 20:00 BST.
                              Ive done this but will help out so we can all move onto the new nation quests, they have fights!!
                              Last edited by djtickle; 14-04-2009, 14:05.

Comment

Probably best if you have DJ go BLM unless you want RDM for chainspell stun (my rdm gear is noteably better than my blm)

Comment

Working...
                                X