Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small update a new trailer, looks like we get a 4th surprise area... its either end game Abyssea or the final mission from ZM/CoP/Toau(Wotg) last verse, worth watching just for the cameo at the end which makes me think its Last Verse(i hope) and not just a Abyssea copy... as no major characters like that have turned up so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
      Small update a new trailer, looks like we get a 4th surprise area... its either end game Abyssea or the final mission from ZM/CoP/Toau(Wotg) last verse, worth watching just for the cameo at the end which makes me think its Last Verse(i hope) and not just a Abyssea copy... as no major characters like that have turned up so far.
      Just watched it.

HOLY ****

Last edited by Rep; 24-11-2010, 17:19.

Comment

XI Ultimate Collection (including the first 3 add on scenarios) is ?4.99 in the current Steam sale. Hmmmm...

Comment

In case anyone is worried about whether the expansions can be added to your existing account - they can!

The XI: Ultimate Collection on Steam comes with one CD key. Registering that key in Expanded Services in PlayOnline adds all the expansions and scenarios that you don't have on that account.

I just bought Moogle Kupo D'etat, A Crystalline Prophecy and A Shantotto Ascension for £4.99! Bargain!!

If you're missing any of the expansions or scenarios then this is really a great bargain.
          (The only thing this doesn't include is Abyssea.)

Comment

pre-patch update miners have found a bunch of new stuff, which suggests 86-90 in once patch as it about the same amount of spells/ja 80-85 had overall.

Cor gets 2 rolls(unkown), 1 JA(unkown)
            Monk see a JA for critical mod
            Ninja get what people has described as a self buff coloured red ninjistu, which has brought up suggestion of haste, phalanx, berserk.
            Sch gets regain...
            And there's a remodelled Noc.Mail in white(and a mage version) for what i assume was rewards for beating that new final boss in the trailor.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
              Ninja get what people has described as a self buff coloured red ninjistu, which has brought up suggestion of haste, phalanx, berserk.
              This gets mentioned every update. Problem is, the animation DATs when viewed outside of the game always cast on the character model (as there is no enemy mob present) so cannot be relied upon for confirmation that it is a buff.

Comment

Dinged 33RDM today from 29. Couldn't get to the office today because of the snow so spent the day playing XI.

Making it to level 30 is a personal goal of mine as now I can start on unlocking some of the other jobs.

This game seriously poos all over WoW. I love this game - best game evar.

Comment

Well holy **** at the changes to ninja...

Comment

Loving the sexy new THF stuff, very tempted to return.

Comment

Started the DRK quest today, the one where you have to kill 100 enemies with Chaosbringer. :-/

This is going to take some time..

Comment

Shouldn't take more than an hour in Beadeaux? Failing that pop a comment in your search (if people still farm there) for help, tell them they can have any treasure etc.

Comment

I'm still level 1 WAR so I'll be having to do it in somewhere a little more low key lol

Bit of a crap way of getting a new job imho - forcing me to level a job I haven't started - but I guess I don't really mind.. (Just don't look at my armour - I look like some kind of rent boy!)

Comment

Well i had some time with the new content,

The new addon itself defo more low man/solo content driven in this monster level block thing they started, they've basiclly mixed FoV and ZnM togther with abyssea rules, you pick a pages with a Dominion operation on it complete it and return for exp(2700 on what i was doing which was kill 5 puks) and chance of a AF seal for body or hands, abit of crour and some dominion notes(used to buy AF body and some magian upgrades). All the pages relate to an NM that can be popped inthe area, when it reaches 100% you can pop an NM, killing can getting a trophy allows you top pop higher tier mobs and lastly the new big snake/dragon NM inthe CoP final area(i think, we've not got that far yet).

As balances goes ninja is just beyond the beyond right now, the changes to ninjsitu have just let them destroy mobs with San level spell(i've seen pics of 3k san's with the right atma and MAB setup on) and the new ninjstu being protection against certain death. PLD pretty much dead outside of a safty net to hold mobs in wipes mainly due to them not beig able ot hold hate from basic melees, some SE really need to do something about liek increase the hate cap for PLD beyond other jobs or give it a JA like the BLM enimty reset in resverse. 2 handers seems to have been thrown a linelife with alow of strong atma equalling Razed ruins in strength, the best being a 150tp bonus which is killer. Of course this is all still in abyssea, outside it the same but more even with the AF3 stuff, sam got a bunch of ****ty Zanshin upgrade but are only usefull if really your ****.

Im certainly going to level my subs this way as it istant 2/3kexp every 5 kills, and doesn't require allieance to exp either like the Scares and Visions. Also added with the content is npc buyable stone refresh(being it down to 8 hrs a stone), more HP and more stats enhancment meaning i have 70%HP bonus on enhancement alone, and +60 on all my stats. Along with that are new npc atma from other game completion.. previously it had all be releated to completing main missions, now it stuff like having killed the 3 ZM kings, 3 Toau kings, Kirin, AV, PW Omega, Cleared Dynamis Tav, Beat Odin, Salvage, Assualt, Nyzul 100 floors and quest line 200k crafting item and fishing stuff.

I myself have been setting up my monk to duo Carabosse for EMP GTK items, im one atma sort of doing have a test on it, i couldn't beat it if went into healing mode(cure6 spam with stoneskin like a whm) i only did enough damage forcing a stalement. 4/50 gems, 3/50 lanterns so far. Might try with my sam but im worried i'll get smashed up during part2 of the fight if it stuck in BLM mode spaming nasty tornadoII's and aeroga 5's.

WOTG the earring rewards are not fantastic +4 from a stats(att/rng/mab etc/etc) 25 mp or hp. along with one of an asortment of abilities like TP bonus.

Comment

I've been so busy lately I forgot all about this update! Have a job interview Monday so terrified of dipping in for an hour to check the new stuff out, It'll end up being 3 days.

Comment

Unlocked the DRK job last night - had to level WAR to 8 to do it - and then consequently levelled DRK to 8 too Already having fun with it

Comment

Working...
                                X