Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you coming back get a pearl for playitcool, rargh is a lonely, lonely place. Plus i still have monk and rdm to level at lvl83 and please, please forget about the magians till you hit 80 at least

also during tickle absence yesterday we took down the 10% crit katana mob, turul again for his Loki body(cor/nin/mnk/rng, 11dex/agi, +7rng acc/stp and crit %), got another +12str hat and killed the last HP/MP abysmite mob which left me 5/5 on HP/MP which on monk gives me 3200hp without relic on and with lol... abysmite and atma are ****ing addictive, as are getting seals for the new AF3's

the good thing is now 100k in cruor nets you a Lunar Abysmite and a set of starting atma depending which Story lines you have cleared.

Comment

So what's the word on XIV? Are people putting it on hold until it finds its feet? I've really missed XI since I quit and I was really starting to get into bard.

Do want to come back, but not to an empty linkshell

Comment

I started RDM yesterday - ding'ed 11 tonight - I'm enjoying it. I'm still around Daragon if you want to party up for some Level Sync some nights?

Comment

Might take you up on that, think I'll come back next month - need to shift my backlog o'games if I'm firing this up again hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post

also during tickle absence yesterday we took down the 10% crit katana mob, turul again for his Loki body(cor/nin/mnk/rng, 11dex/agi, +7rng acc/stp and crit %), got another +12str hat and killed the last HP/MP abysmite mob which left me 5/5 on HP/MP which on monk gives me 3200hp without relic on and with lol... abysmite and atma are ****ing addictive, as are getting seals for the new AF3's

Nice, ive give up trying to get 11 working on my PC to the extent that i have dug out my old one and started to set that up. Hopfully will be updating tonight.

Comment

Finally finished (again)

Comment

<Congratulations!> dude! (One day I'll get there..)

Comment

Ah, I was making reference to the Staff, all current trials along that path are complete (again). Thanks anyway though

Comment

I dunno if this matters that much anymore to anyone but me - but BASTOK TOOK WEST SARUTABARUTA!! YAY W.SARUTA OP!!

(What a great opportunity for a noob like me!!)

Comment

Well I've been back on FFXI and having quite a bit of fun, last week went 75 -> 85 on BLM and racked up 35 merits. Trying now to complete all my merits at last, get PLD to 79 then level those subs.

The new gear is very nice going to ahve to look into that soon as well, so much is soloable now as well.

Comment

So.. over the weekend:

Took RDM to level 20 and got the key to the Delfkutt Tower in CoP (thanks to an 85 BLM from my LS who cast Invisibility and Sneak on me throughout!).

Did my first run to Jeuno with my new character (I started playing XI again from scratch about a week before XIV came out) and started feeding the Chocobo for my license this morning.

As previously mentioned, also did the supplies quest to West Sarutabaruta.

All in all, it was a great XI weekend for me - fantastic!

Comment

During lunch time today:
                          Obtained my Chocobo license
                          Achieved Bastok Rank 2

Rather than buy the Fetich parts from the AH I wanted to actually get them to drop - it took a lifetime! I've been working on this mission for weeks and only today did the Fetich head actually drop!

I'm pretty happy with this, my first month on my new account of XI. Good progress I reckon.

Comment

Got Bastok rank 3 done with a couple of guys from my shell the other night. Man, I'm happy they helped me out - I would've been flippin' killed..

Comment

Did my first key whoring on Friday and got WHM 42 to 56 in just about 2 hours, I think I might have to do some more of that! Might well take WHM all the way now as well as fixing the other subs I need.

Just coughing up on spells at the moment the gil fund is now running low must go make some. Started with 3.5 million down to 1.5 now and falling.

Comment

So would you believe it 85 WHM and pretty much meritted and geared.

Now onto the subs, I think THF is my next 85

Comment

Working...
                                X