Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news on that account business and if I did decide to reactivate my XI sub then hopefully I'd be paying slightly less for it after being stuck with the now unfavorable US pricing.

Do I want to reactivate though, that's the question. Regardless of how much I was getting into Bard just up until the point I quit again, I just get the feeling that come the end of the month there will be mass jumping of the old ship and onto this new one - it must be difficult finding a group round this sort of point to get help with WoG from the first mission near enough, and because of a combination of my lack of funds for a new PC and Squeenix's bothersome 6 month delay on the PS3 version of XIV I'm still going to be late to the new party

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
      Good news on that account business and if I did decide to reactivate my XI sub then hopefully I'd be paying slightly less for it after being stuck with the now unfavorable US pricing.
      Just to make clear, this doesn't change anything related to FFXI or PlayOnline directly. You will still continue to pay your XI subscription in dollars and all your personal details within POL Viewer remain as they were (i.e. my "home" address in that is still my fake US address) with no way to change my proper UK one.

This is more of an amnesty for those of us who were forced to create US S-E accounts to have them switch over to proper Europe ones on this one occasion, without breaking the link to our XI account (allowing us the benefits of having both active that were recently announced and retain security token). All future purchases will have to be European releases to work with this account from now on.

Comment

Ok back again!

So now I need to go get the Abysea expansions, where do you get them from now days?

Comment

Right that's Abysea sorted turns out the registration servers were down earlier. I've gone registered on your site DJ, when do you run in Abysea and mind if I come play.

Been booted from SoU for being away so long and to be honest not up for another round of hardcore camping. Only need my gaiters, novio and sea torques...

Wonder how few you can kill sky gos with now with the level cap raised, I'm thinking of levelling BRD and fancy an Osode

Comment

Not got chance to go though update but this

"The exclusive weapon skills for relic and mythic weapons may now be used by level 75 or higher characters even when they are being subjected to a level restriction."

Nice!

Oh and new addon sounds like campaign in Abyssea that gets u points u can buy AF3 with!
            Last edited by djtickle; 08-09-2010, 16:33.

Comment

Holy mother of ****!

That head piece!!! :O

Not only does it look awesome, it damn well blows away every single head piece option that came prior to this. Haste+6% AND Dual Wield. Plus the Set Augments Duwl Wield (notice the different wording to Enhances DW. I wonder what the difference is?

Is your Abyssea LS still looking for members because I think I want this ****.

I bet the Augment Innin/Yonin removes positional requirements. Or removes negative effects.

Comment

Yeah man

We about to finish the 1st abyssea expansion hopfully beginning of next week. Then will move on to this. I expect by then solid info will be about. If you in before then too btw will mean a mission clear for you.

To get the +1 versions is pretty easy btw too. Not so sure about the +2' yet.

Nin defo got one of the best sets by far.

Comment

I'm actually thinking I will purchase the 2 Abyssea add-ons this evening.

Do you do NMs in Abyssea too for the drops? Looks like there is a lot of good Rare/EX stuff in there.

It's funny but on XIV last night, Tal asked if we were continuing with XI and I said pretty conclusively that I was done but that equipment is just :O

Rep, do you still have some of my NIN gear when you were doing 40-49? Can't remember if you returned it or not.

Comment

I have one piece I think (Feet). I reactivated last night, and It's scary looking at the amount of progress I've made over the years. Half the stuff I forgot I even had. I'm wrestling with the idea of coming back or not full-time, I remember asking at some point this week whether or not people were willing to spend as much time in XIV as they did XI.

That said I'm starting to think the last boss of WotG will be impossible to level 75-80's, and will be designed around 90-99.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                      Rep, do you still have some of my NIN gear when you were doing 40-49? Can't remember if you returned it or not.
                      Have more than I thought, also have Jujit. Ji, and 1 of your Katana's, it's either Nikkariaoe, or Fukuro (one is yours, one is mine, can't remember which).

Are you updating? I have the files if you need them.

Comment

I'm updating now. Should be done in about 30 mins. I think Nikka will be mine but I'll check when I got on.

Comment

Caved in and bought Scars of Abyssea after doing 200,000 exp in that party last night. Managed to pick up 5 crests too, thanks Dj.

Comment

Comment

Well I didn't make 200k EXP ( I still don't understand how that is possible in a single evening) but I got another subjob up to 40 (DRK). Fingers crossed I can do SAM to 40 at the weekend then at least i have all PT subjobs for NIN and RNG sorted for lvl80. Will need DNC doing too but that's more of a solo thing anyway.

Better was finishing my first magian weapon. Well it's not finished in the sense that there is further trials I can do on it but it's no usable as something better than what I was using before.

DMG:36 Delay:201 DEX+4 Accuracy+8

So long Perdu Blade!

Can actually upgrade it once more (a +1 to DMG) but any further upgrades need me to be lvl80.

Hopefully I can sort out my Mozu soon but not sure what the current situation is like with VNMs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
                                Caved in and bought Scars of Abyssea after doing 200,000 exp in that party last night.
                                I intend to purchase both Abyssea add-ons tonight but can anyone explain exactly what I need to do once I've got them as everything I read confuses the hell out of me. Rep was in there all evening but from what I understand that shouldn't be possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X