Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not much done the week been chasing around after Abyssites of Merit, got 4/5 now giving me a 90 THF with 2.2k HP. Next is the last one from warbler which will be a hell of a tough solo!

See the new lunar abyssite is for 7/9 zone boss kills currently 3/9 so work to be done there as well.

Comment

I reactivated but after 30 hours of patching carbuncle is pretty dead, certainly no low sj leveling pts going all weekend, what server are you chaps on? Any better?

Comment

I'm on Bismarck if you want to move over here - I'm in an LS right now that has loads of people levelling subs. I started DRK last Thursday and am now level 15 - which is good going for the kind of pace I play at! lol

EDIT: I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Bismarck is the 'official' NTSC-UK server - it used to be Seraph but that got merged with Bismarck.
        Last edited by InvisibleKid; 13-12-2010, 10:08. Reason: Clarification.

Comment

Yup we're all on Bismarck, there's plenty of shells running and the server is busy.

It's probably worth bearing in mind depending on how long ago you left that the games dynamics have changed almost totally. People now tend to solo to 30 and then key whore in abyssea parties all the way to 90.

Comment

You can abysea at 30? If i switched id really like to recruit some forum people to help me finish chains of prom now caps gone, anyone up for that . Uts been a year since i played last guess ill pickup the abysea addons and check them out but any info on 30+ leveling there id be v interested to read
            Last edited by Largo; 13-12-2010, 12:52.

Comment

I'd be up for CoP, I'm currently levelling my DRK (16 with WHM sub) but my RDM is 34. Get over here and let's get cracking!

I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to do stuff - character in-game is called Dhylan.

Comment

i was thinking more of charging tho at 75+ sorry
                But ive read your posts invisablekid and its good to see youre getting pts and stuff together, bismark sounds pretty good, carbuncle everyone i know is long gone so ill prob switch

carbuncles economy is completely dead too

Comment

Well, if you fancy doing some Level Sync. let me know

Anyway, this year's Starlight Celebration information has just been posted - looks pretty good, exciting stuff!

Comment

CoP is almost entirely soloable now until the last couple of fights...

Basically for 30+ levelling there you go as a key whore, when you are fighting the mobs you kill drop chests. You get the lovely job of popping them open with keys that you buy using cruor. So first you have to get cruor killing on a 75+ job then mooch on a low level using keys.

Key whoring isn't an easy position to get you often have to make the ally yourself as each ally will noly have 1 or 2 of them and they're obviously sought after.

XP in there though is lightening, 600 xp kill per mob! On low level though you take a while to get to the initally you get no x per kill takes about 30 mins before it starts to come.

So basica plan is, get expansions level all you existing 75+ to 90 to build cruor, key whore your low levels.

Comment

Hmm that method doesnt sound to good, what about skill ups? youd be left completely screwed.

Oh im also after rank10 (been stuck at 7 for years) and fenrir etc.....so much i never got done because people never bothered to chip in GDSTFE*()&|$%($($DSFSDFDFSDF

*edit* have all expansions and 2 75s etc, just ive missed lots due to not having a stable english LS, i just hung out in my JP one and basically never said boo to a goose, hence i never really got involved in all the rank/mission stuff

Comment

We do get stuff done though I think the LS is fragemented these days, I'm with euro shell that does Aby and Einherjar + the odd HNM. I think the rest are with PIC and I'm not sure what they do.

Yeah you end up having to skill up but its not biggie easier to skill a weapon or magic than level in the old days.

Just to put insane into context it took me 5 hours to go 40 to 71 on WAR.

Rank 10 should be pretty doable as well i duoed rank 10 all nations when it was a 75 cap should be easier now.
                        Last edited by Tsingtao; 13-12-2010, 14:50.

Comment

that insane exp is tempting for undesirable sub jobs that need to hit 45, like NIN, i cba to tank that hah

ill give it a thought or 2 thanks for the info

Comment

i don't think you'll be able to key whore with out at least 200k in CR, i think the only active leveled players left are tsing and i, he's with i think SoU ver.10 and im with Playitcool which mostly EU players(4/5 english, 5 frenchies, couple of germans, a early morning amercians) we're mostly an Abyssea shell.

Comment

Nah I was kicked out of SoU when I came back I'm with Ambition UK shell events at 7pm most days. Almost all UK players with a few others in there as well, SoU as an entity I think is pretty dead now and JP only.

I'm going to need one hell of a skill up, WAR 75 with sub 100 Great Axe, Polearm and Axe...

Now it's BRD the next challenge ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
                                I'm going to need one hell of a skill up, WAR 75 with sub 100 Great Axe, Polearm and Axe...

Now it's BRD the next challenge ^^
                                Leveling jobs in Abyssea is a challenge?

Comment

Working...
                                X