This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno

I dont know anything about clubs or WS's, i suppose it depends how good Black Halo is as a WS.

We up for wings at weekend?

Comment

Generally Store TP is only useful if you have enough to reduce the number of hits needed to hit 100TP.

Comment

After the mission got cancelled on Tuesday, it was mentioned that we may possibly try again this evening. Is that still the case or are we aiming for the weekend instead?

Comment

Saturday afternoon would be best, it gives up enough time to prepare and complete all three missions.

Comment

Am available for some WotG action now!

Comment

Wings is now 2PM tomorrow, ready to enter at 2PM, no messing about, if your not on at that time, we leave you behind.

Comment

ill be on.

Ive not seen Berem or Danl today so might be idea to drop sombody a tell today if ur online. I wont be back on now till late.

Comment

So when we moving on with wings? Thursday any good for peeps?

Gotta love Abyssea Rdm 76 > 80 yesterday

Comment

Thursday not good for me really. FFXIV beta night I think.

Tomorrow or Friday both good.

Comment

Tomorrow 8PM sounds good. Want to try and get the quests wrapped up too once the missions are done.

Comment

im not on weds, out to watch predators

Comment

Yeah I run abyssea at 8 wed and fri, maybe sunday session again?

Comment

Out of curiosity, where are people up to with [S] quests now?

Comment

All three lines are cleared up to the current set of missions we're on now.

Once we do the Throne Room [S] BCNM I will be on the final set of quests added last update for each nation.

Comment

Same as Rare.

Edit...

Ive got a new respect for you rep. Ive stated to level my sub jobs up to 50 ready for any cap raise we going get and started with whm.

I just cant get into it, at level 43 now but I just cant do it. I never remember it being like this. Maybe its just how my mentatlity of the game has changed since ive been away. Or im used to really fast exp @75. Will see when i move onto sam next.

Also what are peoples plan when 14 comes out? Are peeps going to keep both in tow?
                                Last edited by djtickle; 16-07-2010, 07:38.

Comment

Working...
                                X